20 - Izumi and Katsumi Against the Number 1! A fight for the sake of the Damned!

A/N - One of my last updates before I will take a forced leave indefinitely. It is mandatory for me to join the army, so I will be absent from story writing. The minimum time I will serve is 32 months, unless injured which will shorten the time, or something that will increase said time.

Also, thank you all for making this story the first one of all of my stories to reach 100k reads! It is unreal to me that this happened, and that another story is not so far behind.

Now with that out of the way, enjoy.

(Y/N) POV:

This is the moment. Mother wanted me to fight against her, and to show her how powerful I've become. I can;t say that I'm not worried as it is her I will fight, and she won't hold back at all. Sure she has been training me even harder than in the past after my battle with Stain, but even with all of that I was barely able to land any hits on her while fighting. Finally ready in my battle attire, Kurogiri transported me from the bar to an uninhabited island that was just filled with grass, rocks and a few hills. There was a small forest and was deprived of most animals, with birds and some insects being the only animals here. Some parts of the hills were in fact exposed and showed the white rocks that covered this island to be its ground as well. Alas, mother stood in the middle of the grassy terrain of the Island with her face towards me.

AFO: "(Y/N), I see you picked your new attire." She was right. I had changed my former villain attire to something different. I had a black tank top that was skin tight, white gi pants, black martial arts boots and black colored arm sleeves that went from just below my shoulders to the base of my hands and had a small hole for my thumbs to go through. Since my upper body was just skin tight clothes, my muscles were showing clearly, and my lean build was evident. I had my hair tied into a wolf tail bun.

(Y/N): "I hope you don;t mind me using this attire. I feel like I move way better in this, and it helps me with my mental training to regulate my body's temperature." I said.

AFO: "It's absolutely fine, and I am glad that you picked this over your older costume, which to be honest, didn't sit well in my opinion." She answered. "Now, I want you to take this fight like you're fighting a hero, for example Best Jeanist. I heard about her comments regarding you during the hero killer incident." She told me.

(Y/N): "Fight you like I fight heroes.... Ok, I can do that..." I answered before lowering myself to a stance, prepared for offense and defense. Mother did the same as she entered her stance, and after a few quiet moments, I closed my eyes as I took a deep breath, before opening them as I leaped in high speeds towards mother, prepared to land a punch at her while my entire body was encased in my aura, allowing me to be far more powerful. She held her arm back before our fists collided, causing a powerful shockwave to form, destroying the ground beneath us.

Izumi POV: