20.5 - Stories of the Untold.

A/N - This chapter will include some musical moments, and I know some if not all of you find the "Disney Movie" thing as cringe, but this chapter is... meant to honor someone who loved music.

Without any further adieu, enjoy.

Katsumi's Story

Katsumi POV:

Waking up today, my entire body felt sluggish, but that was to be expected. Izumi and I managed to pull a difficult win over All Might yesterday, and it still feels good. We were all given a day off to recover after pushing ourselves to our limits against our teachers, so going back to sleep sounded like a good idea, however my phone disagreed with me when it rang, fully waking me up. Looking at the caller's ID, I saw that it was my mother who was calling, and I had to pick up.

Katsumi: "What is it mom?" I asked.

Mitsuki: "Well good morning to you as well." She responded with sas.

Katsumi: "Mom, I literally just woke up. I am NOT in the mood for this right now."

Mitsuki: "Oh, sorry then. I just wanted to let you know that granny Akari passed away today." She said with a lot of sadness. I immediately felt how my eyes started to tear up a bit. Granny Akari was a person all of us looked up to. She was the one who taught me how to play the drums and how to sing. She was also the person who helped me the most when I saw my mistakes with how I treated (Y/N). She just sat there and listened to me while I explained everything to her, and when I cried, she hugged me and said that things will be ok.

Katsumi: "H-How... What happened?" I was barely holding on to myself.

Mitsuki: "She had a heart attack last week. She fought on for a few more days and even got to talk with all of her loved ones. She wanted to hide her heart attack from them so as to not worry them. That's why I told you to call her a few days ago." She explained. It all made sense, as Akari was always a person who would care about those around her. Heck, I remember a time I brought (Y/N) to her when he was injured one time because mom was at her job, and she took care of him and made sure he was fine.

Katsumi: "When.... When is the funeral?" I had to ask.

Mitsuki: "This evening. I am on my way to take you so we can get ready for it." She said.

Katsumi: "Ok, thanks for telling me." I said and we both silently agreed to hang up. Getting dressed, I solemnly walked down the hall to the common area to grab something light to eat. I could hear some whimpers from Izumi's room, and decided to leave her alone for now. I needed some time to clear my head as well.

About half an hour later, I finished cleaning the empty plate I used for breakfast when Aizawa called me. She told me how sorry she was for the loss, and that I can always talk with her if I need to, the usual things. walking outside of the house, my mom picked me up in her car and we immediately drove to get some clothes for today. While Akari was close to us, her family are the ones who will take care of the preparations of the funeral. When all was finished and done, we returned home and just sat there in silence, thinking about the times we had with granny Akari. In the end, we both agreed to go to our rooms and calm down a bit on our own, before we left for the funeral.