Hello there at everyone, Blank face enoji!

So I just wnat to say a small little thing to ya'll.

I have seen some comments that can be taken as hate comments, and heck i even saw one that might say, and possibly as a joke, that they wish i will die slowly and painfuly.

Now, first of all, Thank you for saying stuff like cringe and whatnot! I know this story is cringe. I know it can be better and it will be better! I will most likely go over it in the future and rewrite chapters to look better. 

If you find a spelling mistake that I made and gave me a comment about it, Thank you! This is what makes this community nice and happy. People who read stories for fun and not judgement and are willing to go out of their way and inform writers of a mistake they made.

As for the hate comments, Thank you as well. Each comment you make ob any story, allows more people to see them! It is the same thing as on Youtube and more. I don't care that you hate a story or a video or whatever it is because in the end of it, I am getting my story to have more comments, thus more people who acually love and enjoy it are getting to see it. Hate comments aren't really effective against me since I have gotten so many good comments telling me they enjoy what I do, so I will keep doing all of that.

Now, as for the "Die" part. First of all, who are you? Bakugou? But on a more serious note, saying that you hope someone will die, even as a joke, is no joke at all. You people don't know if I have gone through something and you don't know if I am acually fine. Maybe a close friend of mine died? Maybe someone sexually harrased me? so amny things can lead to depression and suicidal thoughs and those kind of comments can and did lead to death. I myself laughed at that comment, but otehr people didn't and killed themselfs because of this exact thing.

I apologize in advance for what I am about to say but, Shut your fucking mouth before I will have someone else do so! I am fine with random hate comments since they are mainly "cringe" and maybe "weird" or "not good", but when it comes to death and such I draw a fucking line! I will give you this small piece of knowlege and say that I have had depression and it isn't easy at all to deal with, and even more so if something you love to do gets a death based message like that.

That's all from me today. Shame to all who wrote death based hate comments as as for those who write minor hate comments...

.

.

.

.

Can I get a Blank Face Emoji chain in the chat, right now?

Next update to come soon?

Sayo... no, I am not in a mood for that.

bye.