Announcments And Questions

A/N - Not a chapter, but please do read it.

So as the title says, I have some announcements to make regarding this story, as well as a few questions

First of all, before anything else, I'd like to thank all of you readers, who have supported this story, cringed at it and felt emotions at some parts of it. It is thanks to all of you that I can keep writing more updates to this story, which has reached over 80k reads as I write this!

Following that accomplishment, I'd like to hold a Q&A, in which all of you readers can ask me anything you want, and I mean anything. Aside from extremely personal questions, which I'd either answer via Dm's or not at all, I will answer all questions, so leave on this paragraph ANY questions you may have, and you can ask more than one.

Following that, I'd like to announce a future spin-off one shot story, that will have (Y/N) from this story face off against other characters, which can be from this story (For example: Fem All Might, Fem Bakugou, Fem Shigaraki etc.), OC's that belong to you guys, or any other requested character I can do! Make sure to follow up on that, as it will combine some things related to the WWE and the world of wrestling into 1v1 fights, 2v1 handicapped fights and more.

Another thing I'd like to mention, is the planning of a Minecraft server I'd make, in which everyone can Roleplay and what not. It will have its own religions, kingdoms/countries and of course, events. Currently, I am having issues with minecraft itself, as the game simply isn't allowing me to play multiplayer for some weird reason. Mind you, I have no mods or anything on my PC, and it was checked that the issue is in the game itself and not my device. More news on that matter will be shared in the near future.

Lastly, a few questions.

Regarding the Love interest of the story, I'd like for all of you who are interested to comment whether or not you'd like a love interest, and if you do, which character.

There are just a few rules that must be followed:

1. If you see a suggestion you support, comment on it. If you see something you don't want, I'd ask you not to comment on it.

2. If I see a suggestion for any underaged charecters, I will automatically remove the comment and likely silence the person who made that comment.

3. Anyone from the show and manga is allowed now, of course genderbent.

4. No Incest. That means that Izumi Midoriya, Inko Midoriya and (M/N) (L/N) are not allowed.

Leave your suggestions here!

Following that question, I have another one which is important.

Would any of you be interested in having 18+ chapters, which will include adult content, such as: Lemons, Abuse, Detailed Gore and such?

Now I will make it clear, it won't be like that in every chapter, and when I do add that, I will add multiple warnings as to keep the underaged audience aware of it.

Mind you, for this all I need is Yes/No as an answer.

Comment here your answer.

And that's about it.... I may get a new job soon, but likely won't be there for more than a few months as I will have to join something....

Again, thank you all for the continuing support on this story, and I wish to better this story for all of you. There will be LESS musical parts, but on some occasions I will add some songs and music. If there is anything else you'd like to see with this story, please do say so. I am open to suggestions as well as feedback, whether it's good or bad.

 I am open to suggestions as well as feedback, whether it's good or bad

Till next time!

Sayonara!