Chapter 13

Life had finally taken a turn for the better for Izuku and before you knew it, Izuku was standing at the entrance of UA, looking at the building, ready for his entrance exam, ready for his time at UA and ready for his future as a hero in training.

But with ups, life also comes with its own downs. And for Izuku, this down was in the form of seeing his former tormentors, Katsumi, Shoka, Katsuki, Izumi and Shoto at the entrance exam. The 5 had accidentally bumped into Izuku while Izuku was taking the sight of UA's massive building in.

"Hey! Watch it-" Katsuki shouted, before he saw who was in front of him. "DEKUUUUUUU!!!!!!" He shouted.

Izuku froze, his mind running a thousand miles an hour.

"Shit! What do I do!!!!!??!" He thought to himself.

"Stay calm Izuku. We're stronger than before." Scott told him.

"You don't get it. I tried so hard to change myself so they didn't recognise me, but all of that was in vain." Izuku told him.

"Izuku take a deep breath, give Emma the wheel." Magik told him as Emma walked up to the circle of control as they had started to call it.

"I thought, dad pulled your application, guess the application had been processed before that. But I suggest you give up, you'd only be a hinderance." Izumi told him. "Honestly, calling you my brother leaves a bad taste in my mouth. You're just a weak excuse for a human." She told him, pushing him to the ground, only for Izuku to float mid-air.

"I'd be bad luck if you fell before the exam, Izuku." A voice told him.

"Ochako!!" Izuku internally rejoiced.

Ochako released the boy and helped him up.

"And who might you be?" Shoka asked him.

"Just his friend, but I guess that concept would go over your head." Ochako commented, with a scowl. She had already seen the 5 of them in pictures and had already recognised them.

"I can't believe this Deku got a friend." Katsumi said, faking a shocked reaction.

"Tell me did this nerd pay you to say that and to stay with him because if you want money all you got to do is tell us, we've got a lot of that." Shoto said, eyeing Ochako only to get a smack from Katsumi.

"Don't drop yourself to her level, babe. She's just a slut. Why go for her when you have me?" She asked him, grabbing his arm.

This was the last straw for Izuku. He could handle being called whatever, being bullied. But they went after his first and only friend and he couldn't handle that.

"Emma, move." Izuku told the White Queen, who obliged understanding the emotions coursing through him.

"Listen here you bitch." Izuku said, grabbing Katsumi by her throat, strangling her. "I don't care if you go after me or if you hurt me. But go after Ochako again and you'll suffer so much that death will seem like a better option." He said, lifting her up in the air as the girl struggled to breathe.

"It's okay, Izuku. Now drop her." Ochako told him, getting over her initial shock over Izuku's reaction. Izuku dropped the girl who gasped for air, coughing, while her friends glared at Izuku.

"You dare go after my fucking sister/girlfriend!" Katsuki and Shoto shout at the same time, activating their quirks, while Izumi and Shoka helped Katsumi recover. Shoto's fire could be seen burning on his left as Katsuki let loose a few explosions from his palms.