Chapter 30 - Aftermath

"And who might you be?" Izuku asks as he looks down at the new entries with a look of disgust on his face.  "You don the costumes of my pawns but your energies and smells are nothing like them. So WHO ARE YOU?"Izuku shouts, his flames burning brighter around him almost as if he was ready to attack the group.

"Call us the Shadow of the Phoenix. And we've been watching you, Izuku Shimura." The man says just as multiple tranquilizer darts hit Izuku and he falls unconscious. One of the women clad in a red bodysuit jumps up to catch Izuku's falling body.

"Soldier, give the boy to them, our work here is done." The leader says as the woman hands the boy over to the UA teachers.

"No one's going anywhere, not until we get answers as to what the fuck just happened here and what it has to do with MY student!" Aizawa exclaims as he grabs the leader's shoulders, causing all the men to turn hostile to the man.

"Stand down men." The leader orders. "Alright, let's have a chat, shall we? Though I'd prefer I'd be away from students and the media. Wouldn't your campus be perfect for this, Chimera?"

"Of course, I'll make the arrangements on our way back." Nezu says. "Midnight, Mic, Cementoss, and Ectoplasm check the campus, and gather any and all villains and get them here. Power Loader and Blaze get the students and 13 out, let them go through a check-up for wounds, and then take them back to school. Tell the students to call their parents so they can pick them up from there."

"What about that brat?" Blaze asks.

"If you mean Young Shimura, well I'm afraid he'll be coming with us." Nezu says as climbs onto All Might's right shoulder. "He was a key player in what happened here so we'd like to get his side of the story once he wakes up."

"If I may, given the boy's injuries, he might need some of our treatment so it would be better if he comes to school and then gets treated by our doctors." The man explains. 

"No." Blaze answers. "The boy goes back to UA, gets treated by Recovery Girl, and then to my home where he belongs!"

"If you think you're going to deny a direct order from me, then I wouldn't mind sacking you Blaze." Nezu warns the hero, staring at the man from All Might's shoulders. "Besides our records and official records submitted with his application state that you are not his legal guardian meaning you have no right to tell us what to do."

"I'm his father, and I make decisions as to what makes sense and what does not." Blaze argues back.

"You lost that right 10 years ago Blaze." All Might tell the pro with stone-cold eyes. "And even if you didn't lose them back then, you surely did 10 months ago." Blaze walks away knowing they had him cornered for the time being.

"Sorry about that, just a small family squabble," Nezu tells the leader. 

"Don't worry about it, as I said, we know all about the little 'family squabble' of theirs." The leader answers.

 "Now, will the Shadow of the phoenix be following us, or will you find your own way to the campus?" Nezu asks the leader.

"We'll make it there; you have my word." The group leader says as he signs for his teams to pack up and leave.

"You better, wouldn't want to hunt you down." Nezu chuckles as he leaves.

"Sir, are you sure it's safe for them to come to the school?" Aizawa asks. "For all, we know they could be associates of the villains that attacked us."

"Even if that is the case, they do deserve the benefit of the doubt, they just helped us stop what could be a catastrophic event. We have to trust them because we don't' know much about Izuku's powers. Not as much as they do at least." All Might tells the man as the USJ campus is slowly cleared out, with the police now taking over charge and custody of the villains and the investigations for the case.