Kinda Important Announcements

This chapter will be in all of my books so it's fine if you don't open all of them. 

Anyway, starting next week, there is going to be a change in the upload schedule that I will be following, and the reason for this is to simply get out good quality chapters for you guys to read and college too.

Now I was thinking of updating 2 books a week, there are currently 8 books that I've been writing - 

A Hero's Journey, Rising to the Top, Saving the Morphing Grid (yes that story is making a come back soon), Wielder of the Phoenix (this book), Multiverse of Deku, I am Spider-Man and the two new books that will start next week - Project New Dawn and Son of Posiedon.

What I had in mind for the upload schedule was something along these lines. 

First week - A Hero's Journey and Saving the Morphing Grid.

Second Week - Weilder of the Phoenix and Son of Poseidon.

Third Week - Rising to the Top and Project New Dawn.

Fourth Week - I am Spider-Man and Multiverse of Deku.

In case there is a 5th week in some random month, then the books updated would be Weilder Of the Phoenix and Rising to the Top. Aside from these 8 books, I am also working with BrandonWilliamson691 on a three-part collab called Son Of All Might. We're close to completing the second book of that series so go read that if you haven't!

If you've got suggestions then let me know, want me to change the upload schedule or if you have some other ideas let me know. Also, do you like the new cover poster? I've been having mixed views about it so let me know if you like it.