Chapter 26 - Technical Issues

Izuku floats into the building, keeping an eye out for any of the 4 'villains'. He knew that the Bakugou's will opt for an ambush rather than going for a well-thought-outwe strategy. This also meant that Izumi would be with them.

"I know you're here, there's no point in waiting for a good moment to pounce on me!" He shouts into the empty room.

"You're smart, I'll give you that Deku!" Izumi shouts back. "But you're not smart enough!!"

Just as Izumi finishes her 'speech', Katsumi and Katsuki rush out from the sides hitting Izuku with explosions from both sides.

"Didn't think getting a hit on you would be so easy!" Katsuki laughs as the brother and sister duo bombard Izuku with repeated explosions.

"If you want to hurt me you've got to try harder!" Izuku shouts as Katsumi and Katsuki are grabbed from the cloud of smoke they had created around Izuku and are slammed into each other. "Fighting you two is a bit disappointing, you're all bark and no bite!" Izuku scoffs as the Bakugou twins get up, rubbing their heads.

"You wanna see a bite, how's this for a bite!!!" Izumi yells as a massive fireball makes its way towards Izuku.

"I've seen worse." Izuku bluntly says as he shoots a blast of energy into the fireball, making it explode internally.

Izumi and the Bakugou twins stand close, trying to think of a plan to defeat Izuku when the boy disappears from their line of sight.

"Sumi! Suki! Open fire!! Don't let that bitch escape!!" Izumi orders as the twins start releasing explosion after explosion in all directions.

"Who said anything about escaping?" Izumi hears from behind her, causing her to turn around and see Izuku towering over her. "The only way anyone's getting out of here is if they're either knocked out or if the match ends." He tells her as he knees her in the head, making her stumble back.

"How dare you!!!! That's your own fucking sister!!!" Katsuki yells as he charges at Izuku.

"How dare i? What an ironic question!!!" Izuku exclaims as he side-steps Katsuki's right hook. "Always starting with that fucking right hook of yours, it's getting a little predictable Kacchan!" Izuku taunts him as he slams Katsuki's head into the floor, knocking him out cold.

"1 down, 2 to go." Izuku mutters. "All Might, if you're listening, I'm really sorry for hurting them." He apologizes in whispers. "Also, I feel like having some Tempura for some reason." Izuku says, confusing Blaze, Izumi, and Katsumi.

"IT'S ALRIGHT, YOUNG SHIMURA!!! IN REAL LIFE, A VILLAIN DOESN'T HOLD BACK, A HERO SHOULDN'T HAVE TO EITHER, NOT UNLESS THEY RISK THE LIVES OF CIVILIANS. THOUGH MAKE SURE THAT YOU DON'T BRING THE ROOF DOWN, THAT STUFF IS A PAIN TO DEAL WITH IN PAPERWORK." All Might answers, looking at Blaze gritting his teeth through the corner of his eye, a small smirk on his face.

Izuku cracks his vertebra, stretching a bit as he finally lands on the floor. "Now, I have some questions I want you two to answer." Izuku says staring at Izumi and Katsumi.

"We aren't doing jack shit!" Katsumi yells at him, only for Izuku to flicker right in front of her and holding her by her neck and choking her while being pelted by explosions.

"Izuku! Izuku stop! She can't breathe!!!!" Izumi yells at him, trying to get him to release his grasp around Katsumi's neck.

"I'll stop if you promise to answer my questions Izumi." Izuku tells her.

"I'll do it, just stop!" Izumi promises as Katsumi lands on to floor coughing and struggling to breathe.

"Thank you, and sorry for choking you that hard, Katsumi." Izuku apologizes as he bends down to their level.