Chapter 14 - True Hero

Izuku was getting ready for the exam as he activated his powers, his phoenix shield activating and appearing around him.

"Alright people, are you ready for the entrance exam." Mic announced over the PA system as the gates to the testing grounds open. Izuku notices this and immediately rushes out of the gates, destroying the robots as they came to him, with Ochako following his example.

"What are you guys waiting for there are no countdowns in a real battle! Those examinees have already gotten a 15-point lead over all of you!" Mic announces as everyone runs into the site.

Izuku was running around, hitting the robots with psionic energy blasts and using some of Colossus' strength.

"That's 30." Izuku thought.

"Hey, kid, you should try using telekinesis?" Emma suggested. "We've had enough training with it. Just calm your mind and imagine what happens to your opponent."

Izuku nods before he focuses his thoughts imagining a three-pointer being ripped to pieces.

"That was cool." Izuku said, before going forward.

In the observation room.

"I must say some of the examinees this year are strong." A small furry chimera comments.

"Agreed." A man in a cowboy hat says. "You have people using all sorts of methods to gain points, some are using speed." A screen shows the blue-haired boy that asked Mic a question during the orientation using his speed to avoid a 1 pointer attack before kicking it down to put it out of commission.

"Some also use raw power." A woman with a whip in her hand says, licking her lips as the screen shows Katsuki and Katsumi, who were in two different sites, blasting the robots to smithereens.

"Those are Katsuki and Katsumi." Izumi told the group of adults. "They're twins with explosion-based quirks."

"And then you have this enigma." A man in a yellow sleeping bag states as the screen shows Izuku alternating between blasting his enemies with psionic blasts and using telekinesis to rip them apart. Izumi looks at the boy in shock with the room suddenly heating up.

"Why is that pathetic brat here?!" Hisashi said.

"And what is it to you, Hisashi?" All Might asked the man, raising his eyebrow. He knew that if Hisashi opened his mouth, he'd risk getting de-commissioned as a hero. 

Hisashi chose to stay quiet and glared the number one hero down as All Might continued. "That boy is Izuku Shimura, his quirk is called Psionic Energy. It allows him to shoot energy among a few other abilities. He can also use telekinesis and techno kinesis."

'That Deku will pay!!!!' Izumi and Shoto think to themselves.

"I believe it's time for the final test." The furry chimera announces. "Power loader, release the kraken."

A man wearing some sort of head-gear then pressed a button causing all the sites to start rumbling. Buildings start to fall in all the sites as the entrance exam boss enters the fray. Students start to run away from the behemoth while Izuku who was still fighting a small group of 1pointers is deciding what course of action he should take.

He had almost decided to follow the crowd when he heard a rather familiar voice shouting for help.

"Izuku, straight ahead, we can see your girlfriend." Scott tells the boy.

"Looks like we can finally release some more of your power." Namor says smirking. "Time to fly boy."

"FLY!!!!" Izuku shouts in shock.

"Yes kid, now take running start and jump as high as you can and leave the rest to us." Magik tells him.

Izuku takes a deep breath before he starts to sprint towards the 0 pointer.

"What is that kid doing?" Mic exclaims in shock.

"What any hero should do." All Might tells him. "He's saving the life of a person in danger. A person's true nature is shown when they are faced with insurmountable odds. An average hero would turn his back to such a threat, run away and live to fight another day. A real hero will face the challenge and grow in the process, they'll learn something that the average hero will never learn. The true strength of Courage, even in the face of fear. Ladies and gentlemen, you are watching a true hero in the making." All Might said, proud of Izuku.

'That damn bastard. Not only does he have a quirk, but he has Toshinori on his side, which means he might be the one to get OFA from him.' Hisashi thought to himself his fists clenched under the table.

Back with Izuku, he was currently flying at under Mach speeds, his right fist glowing with energy as he approached the 0pointer. His fist turned to metal as he got ready to punch the robot's fist back. As the 2 fists met, the robot's fist exploded and it reeled back, giving Izuku enough time to pick the debris of his friend and take her to safety just as Mic announced the end of the exam. Izuku landed near the rest of the students, looking for someone.

"Metal fist are pretty useful." Izuku commented.

"I know right, wait till you try metal body." Colossus said with a hearty laugh. "And just for your information, it's not just any metal. It is Adamantium. One of the strongest metal in the universe. it might not be strong as  Proto-Adamantium or Uru or have the properties of Vibranium but it has its  benefits, I mean just ask Wolverine or X-23 about it."

"You can boast later brother, we have a job to do here!" Magik shouted.

"The job is over, sister. We do however still have to get the girl to a doctor." Colossus stated, focusing back .

"Where is she?" Izuku muttered to himself, before finding the person he was looking for. Izuku brought Ochako to RG who healed the girl's sprained ankle. "You okay, Ochako?" he asked the girl.

"Just sleepy. Carry me home Izuku." Ochako told the boy, before going off to sleep right in his arms.