Chapter 31 - Conferences

Back At UA, Nezu had a conference room prepared for the meeting. He had also called Naomasa Tsukauchi, Endeavour and Hawks in. While this happened, the students of Class 1-A, had just reached the UA premises and had been directed to the Cafeteria for some much-needed food.

Most of class 1-A was busy eating or calling their parents using Midnight and Mic's phones which were being circulated, Ochako made her way to the nurse's office to check on Izuku. She knocks on Recovery girl's office.

"Ms. Chiyo, it's Uraraka from 1-A." She says as she knocks.

"Ahh, come in. I was wondering when you'd come to see him." Recovery Girl tells her. "Take a seat there. I'll be with you in just a minute."

Ochako sits down on one of the stools, waiting for Recovery Girl to complete her work. Making a last few entries on the computer, she turned to Ochako.

"How's- how's Izuku?" Ochako asks, worried for the boy.

"Look, regarding Izuku, I'm not sure there's anything I can do for him. That hole in his stomach is something that my quirk can't repair. And that's speaking from experience." Recovery Girl's expression saddens a bit. "And honestly I don't think there's anything that UA's medical department can do right now, the Central Hospital has the best technology but we don't even know if Izuku will survive the transport." Recovery Girl explains with a serious face.

Ochako starts to tear up slightly.

"UGH... Why the hell are you crying, didn't we tell you that your boyfriend would survive?" A woman says as the door to the cabin opens once again. "Seriously, you need to learn to separate emotions from logical and rational thinking."

"Who are you? And how did you enter UA?" Recovery Girl asks the woman, as she reaches for her cane

"I'm Lieutenant Foster, and your principal let me in." The woman explains. "Besides, you'd be dead before you grabbed that cane of yours."

"Oh, you're one of them.... Alright." Recovery Girl keeps her cane back down.

"As I was saying, the boy should be fine. But keeping him here in this open environment is dangerous." Corporal Foster explains. "We've brought a liquid healing tank with us, it might not heal him, but it'll help his wounds stay clean, besides it'll allow for better mobility. He'll be needed in the conference hall soon."

"A liquid Healing tank?" Recovery Girl wonders what Corporal might have meant by that.

"Oh, you know those glass tanks where you put in a body and it keeps the body nourished, clean and stuff, I'm not sure what it's called. Never paid attention to medical classes." Foster says.

"You mean Bacta-tanks, I'm surprised you have those. Alright, but the boy isn't going anywhere outside of the nurse's office." Recovery Girl tells her sternly.