Author's note 1

I've been thinking of introducing certain marvel characters into the story. Not the characters actually rather their descendants and maybe older versions of some characters.

You guys can put your suggestions here, unfortunately, I won't be doing any Summer-Grey children, everyone else from the marvel universe is game but you'll have to keep in mind that this will not be the same character you suggest since it has been well over 300 years, at the minimum (200 for quirked society and say 100 more for mutant genes to become more common and become a latent one, it would also explain why people forgot about mutants since they weren't documented well at least in this universe. 

We did see a few silhouettes in the manga (wolverine and spiderman) so they might be a bit easier to add to the story without many issues.

As of now, I had in mind to introduce characters that are descendants of Tony Stark, Peter Parker or Miles Morales, Charles Xavier, Wolverine, Hulk, Black Panther and maybe one for Thor.

I might add Grandma Laura since Wolverine lived for about 200 years (give or take 10 years) in the Old Man Logan Comics and since Laura is genetically similar to Logan and slightly enhanced (I might be wrong here, don't quote me on this) she might live for longer. (This is headcanon) 

Anyway put your votes here and the top 3 characters get chosen for some appearances and the others will get mentions of cameos that way no one is left out.