Chapter 32 - History Lessons for Adults (And Ochako)

"Of course, sir." Nighthawk says as he plugs in a device to the projector and presents a small ppt.

"This is a presentation of complied and documented evidence that dates back to the days of world war two and is, in essence, the true history of quirks." Nighthawk explains. "People like you, ones with quirks, were originally called Mutants. The first documented user in terms of hieroglyphics is from almost 18,000 BC, her name was Selene, around this time we also had Cruel, and then later around 8000 BC, Nicodemus was said to have lived. 

While mutants did exist, their existence aren't well known or well documented or they have been lost to time. Around 30 century BC, we had En Sabah Noor who comes from ancient Egypt. Though, when awoken in the early 21st century, he started to call himself Apocalypse. And he is very true to his name, even has 4 horsemen every time he's attacked earth after being woken up.

Apocalypse live for quite a long time, after developing a machine to be able to transfer consciousness from body to body as he saw fit

Apocalypse live for quite a long time, after developing a machine to be able to transfer consciousness from body to body as he saw fit. He was known to go into deep slumbers leaving his men, the Riders of the Dark to do his bidding. You'll be surprised to know that Dracula, Exodus all were mutants.

By the 18th century, the number of mutants slowly increased but they were still isolated and persecuted for existing since they were not the norm. It was around the late 19th century, that we had two significant figures being born. The first was James Howlett and the second Victor Creed. Both these people became important parts of all major historical events. Both World Wars, the Vietnam war, and most of the wars after those.

Around the 20th century, a lot of the mutants that would become important in the long run of things became prominent, Namor was one of these mutants

Around the 20th century, a lot of the mutants that would become important in the long run of things became prominent, Namor was one of these mutants. But till this time, the knowledge of mutant population was not common, only being known by world governments and certain groups of scientists.

In the 21st century, the number of mutants rose to relative highs, but by this time, most of the mutant population had moved to a place called Genosha, a haven built for mutants by the Brotherhood and lead by Magneto. While the smaller details aren't necessary just know that the Brotherhood believed in Mutant supremacy and the X-Men, led by Charles Xavier aka Professor X who believed in co-existence often clashed, and this lead to strain in the mutant community.