Chapter 25 - Uneven Odds

"Moving on to the battle team-ups. We have the following teams as Villains. Teams A, C, E, G, H, M, L, O, P, R, and T." Blaze announces.

"The rest of the teams will be the heroes. Since we have one villain team extra, one hero team will have to either fight twice or fight two villain teams together. That and the matchups shall be declared soon. Take this time to warm up. And remember that everything you hear and say will be heard and seen by us through the cameras placed in the buildings." All Might warns them as he walks out of earshot with Blaze to discuss something.

A few minutes later, the two pros walked back to the two classes.

"ALRIGHT YOUNG ONES, THE TEAMS FOR TODAY'S WILL BE DECIDED BY ANOTHER TEST OF PROBABILITY!!!!" All Might announces as Blaze gets 2 boxes full of balls.

"In these boxes, we all the team names on balls, we'll be picking one ball each. The teams that All Might calls out will be the heroes and will face the team that I call out." Blaze explains.

"Alright, without further ado, we have the following teams facing off against each other!!!" All Might exclaims as both the pro's remove one ball from the box.

"The matchups are - Team E vs Q, Team P vs D, Team T vs S, Team R vs J, Team C vs I, Team L vs F, Team G vs O, Team H vs K, Team M vs N, and finally we have Team A against team U!!!!!"

"Great!!!" Katsumi sighs. "We have to fight the shitty nerd and his little bitch."

"If you don't want to fight us, you can always give up." Izuku comments.

"What about us?" Iida asks, referring to himself and Katsuki.

"Oh right, we've got a team extra." Blaze comments, looking at the teams. "How about we pair you guys up with another team, making it a 4 on 2? We could pair them up either the Todoroki Twins or Izumi and Ms. Bakugou." Blaze suggests.

"I don't want the shitty Todo-bitches as my teammates!" Katsuki shouts in annoyance.

"I don't plan to fight with him either." Shoto scoffs.

"Alright then, Katsuki Bakugou and Tenya Iida will fight alongside Izumi Midoriya and Katsumi Bakugou against Team U." Blaze says.

"BLAZE, ISNT THAT UNFAIR FOR URARAKA AND SHIMURA?" All Might asks, faking a shocked reaction.

"Wasn't he the one to beat the 0-Pointer all alone?" Blaze asks, pointing at Izuku.

"YES BUT..." All Might tries to argue.

"Then this shouldn't be much trouble from him." Blaze says. "We can't have them holding back on against their opponents, right?"

"I don't have any issues with this. What about you Ochako?" Izuku asks.

Ochako stood shocked. She wasn't sure if she could face the 4 of them, even with Izuku.

"Ochako?" Izuku asks, trying to snap the girl out of her daze.

"Looks like your little bitch is too scared to act, Younger Brother!" Izumi teases.

Izuku's eyes glow slightly, angered by Izumi's statement, but he kept calm, while the rest of the class was shocked.

"That's it Izuku, control !" Scott cheers.

"I'LL DO IT!!!!" Ochako exclaims with determination bright in her eyes.

"That does it then, Teams A and B will face Team U." Blaze announces. "Why don't we start with their fight?"