Chapter 28 - Unleash The Storm

Class 1-A walked out of the bus and stood in awe of the structure that stood before them.

"Alright, pains in my butt, this is where you'll be training today, this place is called the U.S.J." Aizawa announces.

"Universal Studios Japan?" Sero asks.

Aizawa sighs. 'There always is that one idiot that can't keep their mouth shut about the name.' "Nope, but I believe it would be better if I let the person that runs this place, introduce it to you."

Just as Aizawa finishes his short speech, the main doors open, releasing smoke.

"Hello, kids. Welcome to USJ or Unforeseen Simulation Joint!" A female voice says.

"Do you always have to do this?" Aizawa asks, sighing once again.

"Yes, it's always fun. Not that you'd know anything about fun." The voice mocks Aizawa. "Now where was i? Ahh, yes. Today you'll be focusing on rescue training, which will be taught by......"

The voice pauses for a moment, dramatic effect and all, before stepping out of the smoke.

"ME!" She exclaims as a woman in a white puffy astronaut's suit becomes visible.

"It's the Rescue-Heroine 13!!!!" Ochako yells, jumping in excitement.

"I know Ochako, I can see it too." Izuku says, trying to calm her down.

"At least I know that one of you is my fan." 13 says looking at Ochako. "Now, if you'll all follow me inside, I'll give you a quick rundown of what we're going to do here today."

The students follow the heroine into the campus. "Alright, I have 1... no, 2... no, wait, 3... nope, not three either."

"We get it you have a lot to say, just get on with it 13." Aizawa tells her.

"Right, by bad. So, as you all know, rescue is an important aspect of heroics. So, today you'll all be divided into groups of 5 and will be separated into-" 13 stops as the lights flicker.

"AHHHHH!!!" Kaminari exclaims, clutching his head. "What the hell!!!!!"

"What is it Kaminari?" Jirou asks.

"Electric interference." Kaminari says. "There's something in the air that's interfering with my quirk."

"What?" Jirou asks.

"Electromagnetics. You know electromagnetic spectrum that we use for a lot of electronic gadgets." Kaminari explains.

"Mr. Aizawa, I feel a lot of foreign energy coming from near the fountain." Izuku warns the pro.

"There's no one there Shimura." Aizawa says. 

"Trust me on this, energy signatures never lie, or so I've learnt." Izuku says, as a massive purple portal opens up, revealing a massive group of villains.

"Hello UA!" A man covered in hands exclaims. "We are the League of Villains, and we've come here to kill All Might!"

"Told you so!" Izuku cheekily says as he gets ready to fight.

"13, take care of the kids. I'll handle the group of the villains." Aizawa tells her, getting ready to fight with his scarf begins to float around the hero and his eyes glowing red.

"Mr. Aizawa, let me help." Izuku tells the man.

"Stay with the class, Shimura. You're not engaging with anyone!" Aizawa tells him.

"You won't get a better chance to see my powers, without me holding back." Izuku tells him.

Aizawa thinks for a moment, before allowing Izuku to fight alongside him.