Chapter 24 - Battle Training Begins!

The next day, all of class 1-A was sitting in their seats waiting for their heroics teacher to show up.

"I AM ENTERING LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!!!!!" A voice yells as the door is slammed open.

"ALL MIGHT!!!" The class shouts in joy as the hero enters.

"Hahaha! Hello, young embryos! I'll be taking Hero-101 for all you guys. Now pop quiz!" All Might yells. "What, according to you, makes a hero?"

A few hands were raised. Izuku didn't bother raising his hand to answer, he was trying to keep a rather low profile. Keyword try.

"Let's see, who do I pick. Uhm... Ms. Yaoyorozu!" All Might said, recognizing Yaoyorozu.

"Public recognition and in most cases a license issued by the Hero Commission. Though that's not true for vigilantes who are considered to be heroes but are not recognized by the Hero Commission." She answered.

"Yes, that is the definition by the book but I'm looking for something that is a bit less obvious." All Might told her. "Would someone else like to try?" All Might look around waiting to pick a student. "Ms. Bakugou."

"Hero catchphrases!" Katsumi answered confidently.

"Yes, but those come after you chose or pick your hero name which is still a few weeks ahead." All Might told them. "You can put your hands down. The answer I was looking for is Hero Costumes or Suits. Even before you are heard, you are seen by the people. Light travels faster than sound after all. A hero needs to look his best while at the job unless his job needs him to be disguised or hidden. You all submitted hero costumes with your UA applications and these cases," All Might said, pressing a button on a device as 22 cases pop out of the wall. "Contain your hero suits, just the way you wanted them, grab the cases, head to the changing rooms, and then to Ground Alpha. I'll meet you there." All Might said as the class ran to change into their hero costumes.

The students grabbed their bags and walked to the changing rooms.

"So, Shimura, how bad were you grilled at the principal's office yesterday?" Kaminari asks.

"Huh, oh nothing much. We were just given a warning and let off." Izuku answered as he removed his shirt and wore his hero costume.

[Similar to this, with the boots and armbands being Black, the waist belt being white instead of an ochre sort of color

[Similar to this, with the boots and armbands being Black, the waist belt being white instead of an ochre sort of color. The logo on the back of the costume is the phoenix logo and not a yin-yang symbol.]

"Quite a simple costume you've got there, Shimura." Kirishima exclaims.

"Yeah, it's a prototype costume that allows me free movement and allows for modifications in the future." Izuku answered as he strapped in his shoes.

"Shimura, Kaminari, I found a gift our seniors have left us. Look!" Mineta calls them.

"What is it, Mineta?" Izuku asks as he walks to the short boy.