twitch

relationship status: dating
warnings: smut
y/n's pov

"c'mon vinnie! i've literally been waiting for hours!" i exclaim at my boyfriend, who doesn't seem to care about my needy state. he mumbles something incoherent into his mic and i scoff. vinnie is slightly slumped into the chair, purely focusing on the screen in front of him.

he doesn't seem to notice me anymore, maybe i should just leave. i grab my phone and head towards the door, before i feel a hand snake around my waist.

he clicks a button on his keyboard, i'm guessing to pause it or something. "i'm sorry baby, dont go" i smile to myself, satisfied with the fact that my plan has worked.

he taps at his thigh, motioning for me to sit on his lap. i sit, resting my back against his chest. he peppers kisses all over my neck, and that is when i get the idea to make him realise that he's had enough of twitch today.

he goes to unmute his mic and continue playing but i stop him. i slowly grind my hips against his, and he places his hand on my on my hip. a low grunt escapes his lips as i feel his erection grow underneath me. "y/n-" i shush him as i get off of his lap and kneel in front of him. his eyes grow wide my actions as i tug at the waistband of his shorts.

his breathing level starts to rise, as i pull his shorts and boxers down his legs. "what are you doing babe, i gotta-" he bites his bottom lip, in attempt to suppress any future moans. that doesn't work.

his dick hits his stomach, before i take him into my hand and palm slowly. his breath hitches as he squeezes his eyes shut. "babe, stop- i have to-" i use my free hand to place my finger on his quivering lip.

"fuck y/n" vinnie breathes out as i lick at his tip slowly, causing him to groan even more. his eyes widen as i take him fully into my mouth, my hands still working on the part that can't fit into my mouth. i bob my head up and down, as vinnie presses on a few buttons of his keyboard, i'm guessing to shut off. i'm surprised he hasn't said goodbye to his fans or anything, like he usually would.

his hand flies to my hair as he uses it to guide my head in the direction that is perfect for him.

"ugh" he groans and throws his head back in pleasure. he pulls his headset off and hums in satisfaction from the arousal that i have successfully created. i swirl my tongue around his shaft, hoping to be working wonders on him.

"shit babe, i'm gonna come" he mumbles, his chest rises up and down from the pleasure.

i begin to work at him again, my pace increasing by the second. his length brushes against the back of my throat, causing me to gag slightly and tears to form in the corner my eyes.

"oh fuck-" vinnie mutters, as he finally reaches his high and shoots white liquid down my throat. i swallow it all quickly and open my mouth to show him that it's gone. vinnie breathes heavily as i lick every last bit off him and swallow it.

vinnie smiles at me before standing up, taking me into his arms and throwing me on the bed. i glance down at his throbbing dick as he pulls all my clothes of and stares at my body.

"god you're so fucking beautiful y/n" vinnie smashes his lips against mine, quick to dip his tongue in and explore each and every corner of my mouth.

his breath is hot and heavy against mine. a moan escapes from my lips as vinnie hungrily kisses at my neck, before trailing them all the way down my body. he places his hands on my chest, squeezing my nipples and massaging my boobs harshly.

"fuck vinnie!" i moan out, almost screaming at the sensation, biting my lip afterwards.

"do you want me to-" he raises his eyebrow and i shake my head quickly. "no no, just fuck me already" i decline his offer to eat me out, i need him inside me already.

without any hesitation, vinnie pushes into me, causing my breath to hitch as if it's our first time. and i can assure you that it most definitely is not.

a groan escapes vinnie's lips as he increases the pace of his thrusts. he slams into me, i watch as his eyes fill up with pure lust. i buck my hips and moan without any hesitation, amongst the skin clapping filling the room.

the familiar knot in my stomach starts to form as i feel my orgasm approaching. eventually i reach my climax and so does vinnie, again.

"god- fuck" he breathes out as the liquid seeps out from my legs.

i pant heavily as he pulls out of me, only to collapse by my side. "you okay babe? he mumbles and i lay my head on his chest. his heartbeat vibrates against my head as i nod slowly. "now lets get you cleaned up" i groan not wanting to move, but obliging nonetheless.

a/n
i cringe writing smut lol
night besties <3