hold my hand

relationship status : dating
y/n's pov
<3

crunching the dried honey and scarlet leaves scatter across the autumn streets, i lean into vinnie further, clutching his hand by our sides as we walk down the lonely pavements.

harsh winds lingers around my bare shoulders, and i shiver slightly causing vinnie to stop in his tracks.

"you're cold, hm?" vinnie smirks at me, folding his arms over his large hoodie calling my name.

"n-no" i glance down at my feet, hiding the smile of shame displayed across my face.

"i told you to wear something warmer!" he chuckles at me, and i roll my eyes, even though he's right.

"okay okay, you're right. but i didn't think it would be this cold!"

"here" he immediately removes his hoodie, draping it over my head before i can refuse or react.

i slip it over my head, instantly feeling the warmth and comfort i didn't know i was needing from just a simple hoodie.

"but you're gonna be cold vin" i mumble, feeling guilty that he now has to suffer.

"it doesn't matter, all that matters is you. now let's get home quickly, yeah?" his words make my heart go crazy, as vinnie reaches out to tangle his fingers in mine again.

i peck his rosy cheek, vinnie's ears becoming red and flustered at the sudden affection.

as we near our home, i decide to see what vinnie will do if i let go of his hand. his fingers have been clinging onto mine ever since.

i let go of his warm hand, smiling to myself as his feet glue to the concrete once again.

"why'd you let go of my hand?" vinnie whines, pouting slightly.

he holds it out in front of me, before i shake my head and turn around.

"if you don't hold my hand again i will throw you away" i giggle at his words, before giving in and taking his palm in mine again.

-
a/n!
been on a fluff roll haha

what's your favourite season? mine's winter, summer is pure stress.

ok bye, have a lovely night or morning or day or just life. 🦔

♡︎