blush

relationship status: dating
y/n's pov
~.~

"thank you for an amazing date vinnie" i mutter as we sit in his car outside of our shared house with our friends, my cheeks deep in blush.

"you made it amazing too" he smiles, eyes meeting mine and i can't help the blush arising in my skin. is this boy trying to kill me? my poor cheeks can't take this.

today marks our third date, i've been thinking about kissing him but i don't think i have the guts to go through with it.

the dim lights of the street flash, scaring me a bit. vinnie chuckles, as i rub the sides of my bare arms in slight embarrassment.

catching me off guard, vinnie places his hand on my cheek, and my heart begins to race as a million thoughts flow through to my mind all at once.

after realising properly what he's about to do, i lean in closer, our noses brushing lightly.

suddenly the car becomes hot and i feel like my head is about to explode.

"would you guys shutup? i promise you i saw a UFO out there!" the sound of jordan's voice jerks me away, causing me to hide my face in my hands.

vinnie groans, glancing out of the window to see our friends crowded around the front lawn.

"see! it's right there! wait- is that y/n? and vinnie? are you guys-" he gasps, and everyone averts their eyes over to the car.

i don't think i can be more embarrassed.

"should we leave them to it? i think we should" vinnie just glares at jordan, and the others wave and crowd around the car.

"have you kissed yet?" maddy whispers loudly, before leaning against the window on my side, causing me to want to drown in my own sweat.

"no! please, just-"

"oh right, right. we'll be going now" the others head back in before maddy and jordan.

jordan smiles at me through vinnie's window, then winking.

vinnie buries his head in his hands as they leave.

"i'm so sorry about that" vinnie nervously chuckles, as do i.

"that's okay, our friends are crazy"

suddenly vinnie turns to face me, placing his hand on my cheeks, this time no hesitation involved. our lips brush, and the front door clicks open.

"by the way what do you guys want for dinner?" i look behind vinnie to see jordan poking his head out of the gap in the open door, smiling widely as we both burst out into a fit of laughter.

-
a/n!
what's your fave show/movie ever? ——>