little things

little cute scenario thingys lol

sharing hoodies
"gimme your hoodie vin" we giggle like idiots before vinnie pulls it over his head, handing in to me.
"but now i'm gonna be cold!" i laugh at his words, grabbing his waist.
"i guess we're just gonna have to cuddle then" i giddily smile before we cuddle in each other's embrace.

stealing glances
i glance over at the other side of the study desk, as other people write and do their work, like we should be doing. but every so often i'll catch vinnie stealing glances, with a smile etched onto his lips before darting his eyes away like a child. i almost burst out laughing every time, but then i remember we're in a study session at a library.

gifts
"i got you something" i notice vinnie fiddle with his fingers behind his back. after a few moments he reveals a small teddy bear, holding a little heart.
"i love it vin!" i throw my arms around his neck, pressing a soft kiss to his cheek.
"but i didn't get you anything" i frown, and his gentle hand squeeze returns the smile.
"you're all i need bub"

phone calls
"you hang up baby" vinnie mutters, and i shake my head.
"no you hang up" i smile, and he groans.
"no, we're not not doing this, hang up" his voice is laced with humour.
"i can't! hang up vin!"
"ok ok i don't want to but i will"

tattoos
i traced over vinnie's inked skin, and he watches me intensely as i do so. he smiles down at me with hopeful eyes, mouthing 'i love you'

late night talks
staying up at 3am with vinnie just to talk is the best. we'll talk about our hopes, dreams and just life until one of us becomes tired and ends up falling asleep in each other's arms.

clinginess
"i waited for you all day baby" he pouts as i step through the door, and into his arms.
"i know i know, i got caught up with some stuff"      i reply, as vinnie hugs me tighter.
"i missed you" he mumbles against my skin, rubbing gentle circles over my hand.
"i missed you more baby, i love you" his smile returns at my words as he leans up to kiss me.

generosity
"nuggets, please" i smile at vinnie's actions. he hands me his plate without hesitation, lips curving up at my own burst of happiness, from food.

caring
"here, have mine" he places his jacket over my shoulders, and i smile in thanks, taking his hand  into mine.
"you'll get cold vin" i warn, watching as he shrugs.
"don't care, i only care about you"

touch
vinnie sighs after i place a short kiss to his lips, eyes following mine as i lean back into his chest. his arms encircle my middle as warmth spreads over my cheeks. his eyes soften further as i yawn, grazing my fingers over the small of his back. "you make me happy, vin"

love u
"i love you" vinnie look at me, straight in the eyes.
"okay" i grin boldly and he gasps
"kidding, i love you too, dumbass"

a/n
more?