breakfast

"i didn't mean to stay this long" vinnie mumbles, glancing at me from across the kitchen counter. i fiddle with the wisps of string attached to his old t-shirt draped over me.

"it's been three days!" i plop a raspberry into my mouth, stirring a spoon into coffee cup slowly.

"so? you know you want to spend every single second with me because you love me" he drags the 'me' out, and i chuckle at his words.

"not true. you're the one that's obsessed with me, because i'm simply amazing." i smile proudly, flipping my imaginary long locks over my shoulder.

"you're not wrong" vinnie slides over to me, leaning forward to graze his lips over mine.

he deepens the kiss further, the sweet smell of fresh fruit and warm breakfast circulating in the air.

"no!" i pull away abruptly, to see vinnie furrow his brows in confusion.

"you know what it'll lead too, and we can't. not again after the approximate 6 times these past 3 days!"

"you have to go!"

"your pushing me away now?" vinnie gasps in shock, and i roll my eyes.

"yes- i gotta study, and if you're making out with me i can't!"

"plus my legs are still sore from last night" vinnie widens his eyes, then smirking.

"ok ok! at least let my finish my pancakes first!"

a/n
bye this was so short and literally took a minute 😃