little habits

little habits vinnie has towards you

• holding your hands
literally just that. he's obsessed with the feeling of your fingers linked between his. without warning vinnie will just place his hand in yours, somehow always making you blush a little.

• sharing his food with you
vinnie has always been one to be generous and giving, that he just has to share basically everything with you. it's gotten to the point where you don't even ask and he'll hold the spoon or fork up to your lips to let you try some. even if you've already eaten, he'll still offer you something just because he loves you.

• borrowing hoodies
it. is. a. must. vin thinks you look so cute in his hoodies so he practically forces you to wear them. he also loves the fact that your perfume and natural scent always lingers on his clothes, so he always lets you borrow them.

• pinning you against the wall
pinning you up against the wall has become a habit, just a tease before the real thing. one hand wrapped around your waist, the other around your throat as he makes out with you roughly.

• nuzzling his head into your chest
especially when he's had a long and tiring day, vinnie will just come home and topple onto you, burying his face in your neck and chest without any questions asked.

• falling asleep in his arms
ahhhhh vinnie loves watching you peacefully sleep with his arms around you, all contended and comfortable in his warmth and embrace. he's so gentle and careful not to wake you up so he doesn't move, instead just admires how beautiful you are.

• playing with your hair
whether you're both cuddling or just laying in bed, vinnie's fingers always find their way into your hair. even when it's messy, he'll place his hand on your head simply because he loves it.

• waiting for you
if vinnie wakes up before you, which he usually does, he'll casually walk his fingers up and down your arm softly as he waits for you to wake up in the morning.

• dancing in the rain
no matter if you get sick or not, you'll both spend hours in the pouring rain together, twirling and spinning each other around the streets with smiles spread across your faces. nothing else matters in moments like these, and it's moments like these that you treasure the most.

-
hello.