preference seven

hello

this is what kisses :3 would be like when dating vinnie.

(written at midnight, laying in bed thinking up future scenarios with s/o then deciding to turn it into a little preference with vinnie)

- vinnie never misses an opportunity to land you a kiss.

- especially when he's had a long or tiring day, he'll just come home and lay his head in your lap, no words spoken. vinnie will gaze up at you, watching your smile grow at the book your reading or the tv show your eyes are set on. that's when he'll catch you off guard and press light kisses along your bare thighs, not only to comfort you, but to comfort himself too.

- he gets excited when it's a passionate kiss, which most of the time it is. you can tell he's giddy and excited by the heat radiating off his flushed cheeks. you let out a giggle at his flustered state, before leaning back in to kiss him deeply and slowly, looping your arms around his shoulders, not wanting to lose the taste of his intoxicating lips on yours.

- just lazing around on a sunday morning on the couch, the television subtly playing in the background, vinnie will never cease to put his hands up the hoodie your wearing, caressing your sides while leaving soft kisses on your lips.

- when he's trying to wake you up in the morning, vinnie will trail light pecks across the skin on your face, watching your eyes flutter open as you wake up with a soft grin on your face.

- vinnie loves teasing you for some reason, so he's always looking for ways to make you want more. whether it's gently biting down on your bottom lip then pulling away, or making you plead for one last kiss before he leaves, he'll find some sort of way to make you want him to stay.

- vinnie loves to be kissed on his jaw and forehead, especially in the morning when you both wake up from your deep slumbers, cuddled and wrapped up in mounds of blankets. you'll reach up to kiss his forehead out of nowhere, resulting in his cheeks reddening and heart racing from just a simple gesture.

- vinnie's a lot taller than you, so he has to bend a little to kiss you, but he loves it like that anyway.

- random kisses get vinnie all jittery and flustered, like when you kiss him out of the blue he'll blush and get all flustered, which makes you giggle.

- but the best ones are when you're upset or bothered about something, vinnie never fails to kiss your salty tears away, comforting you in the best way he knows possible. he really hates it when you cry, he wishes all the pain and exhaustion that you feel would just leave your body instantly. he finds himself whispering words of advice and comfort into your ears until you've calmed down.

-

bro can vinnie just like kiss me already come on i'm waiting 🙄

umm i was literally wondering the most random thing ever, how tall are you guys?
i was just thinking like is 5'3/5'4 considered tall? because i feel so tall yet people say i look short idk just a thought.

ok gonna go to bed, excited to see your comments when i wake up tomorrow lol
(my favourite bit of the morning ever)