stargazing

relationship status: dating
y/n's pov

"how much longer vinnie?" i groan as vinnie pulls us up the hill. the brightly lit moon shines down on us as vinnie's grip on my hand tightens.

"not long, quit whining" he says, and i scoff at his words.

after a few moments we make it to the top of the hill. vinnie places a blanket down, before sitting me down and pulling me closer to him.

"wow, this really is beautiful" i gaze up at the small white dots in the sky, taken aback by the surrounding's beauty.

"i know right" vinnie says, as we lay down.

"hey you see that one right there, let's name it nemo" i raise my eyebrows at vinnie's words and i chuckle.

"nemo? why?"

"dunno, first thing that popped up in my head" he laughs and i laugh along with him. i lay my head on vinnie's chest and snuggle up to him.

"nemo's pretty"

"mhmm, just like you" he presses his nose against my curls and i laugh. "shutup"
i turn my head to face vinnie and he smiles at me. i pucker my lips up and linger them in front of his.

"give me a kiss" i say and vinnie shakes his head at my words. "why not?" i scoff and he laughs.

"you don't deserve a kiss" i frown and stick my bottom lip out.

"i'm just kidding baby, come here" he places his hand on my cheek, pulling me in for a passionate kiss. after i pull away, he plants one on my forehead too.

"you know i'm gonna marry you one day" vinnie blurts out as i play with his rings.

"oh yeah? when?" i question and he interlocks our fingers. "someday" he sighs and gazes up at the stars again.

"i can't wait for little vinnie's to be running around the house too" he mutters softly.

"what if i said i don't want kids vin? what would you do then?" i ask and he rolls his eyes playfully.

"well then i guess i'd just have to force you" i giggle at his words before laying my head on his chest again.

"i love you, to the moon and back" i whisper and i gaze up at him as a smile grows at his lips.

"i love you more, to nemo and back" i brush my lips over his nose gently, wishing moments like these with vinnie will last forever.