honeymoon

ahahahahahsshah smut SMUT WARNING
status: married couple on their honeymoon ofc
this was a request by baggyshorts -

ahahahahahsshah smut SMUT WARNINGstatus: married couple on their honeymoon ofcthis was a request by baggyshorts -

thanks for the request my love <3
sorry it took a bit long, this is quite lengthy!

ok ok i'll write now 🦔

:0

i feel the light tickle of vinnie skin against mine, as sunlight invades my vision and i squint my eyes awake.

"did i wake you?" the low rasp of my fiancé's- i mean husband's voice interrupts my thoughts and i smile at the sound.

"uh uh" i squeeze my fingers around his, sitting up. i glance down at my naked body under the covers, briefly reminiscing over the mind-blowing events of last night, before pulling them up to my chest and snuggling into vinnie's body further.

"hi" vinnie presses a light kiss to my forehead, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"morning, mrs hacker" i smile at the words that pass vinnie's lips.

"i love the sound of that. mrs y/n hacker" i watch as vinnie's lips curve into a smile, pressing a soft kiss to my temple.

i rise from the bed, wrapping the white sheets around my front, but revealing a full display of my ass. the broad daylight rays bounce off my skin as i place my hands on the railing of the villa balcony.

"how are you so perfect?" i feel vinnie's body curve into mine, as he moulds his arms around me, pressing a kiss to my lips.

"look at that view"  i admire the sight in front of me before turning to see vinnie staring at my behind.

"god, i know right" he mutters

"i meant that view, silly!" i chuckle at his actions before turning my full body to face him.

"i like this one better" he smirks, pulling me into his arms again, and leaning in to press a loving kiss to my lips.

"you hungry? i made breakfast" he smiles, leading me over to the kitchen. i wrap a robe around my body before sitting at the table displayed with food.

"you made all this?" vinnie nods proudly at my words.

"how did i get so lucky?" i mutter to myself quietly, before tucking in.

"we've only been in bora bora for a few days, and i already love it so much" i smile to myself

-

i stare out into blue ocean waters, letting the gentle waves lap over my feet. i take a deep breath of the fresh, salty sea air, feeling more relaxed than i have ever felt in a while.