marriage

requested by: addisonhackerr

-thanks for the request bestie, hope you enjoy

-

today is the day i finally marry the love of my life, vincent hacker. i've been waiting for this day since forever, and now it is finally here. but i couldn't be more scared.

"are you nervous?" my mother questions, squeezing my fingers gently as she smiles up at me.

"yes, very" i breathe out, smoothing down the sides of my dress. i trace over the intricate designs displayed across it, thinking back to the stress only one piece of fabric caused.

"i wonder what vinnie looks like, i bet he looks handsome" i mumble, my best friend strolls in, almost crying at the sight of me.

"oh god y/n! you look stunning!" her hand flies to her mouth and i squeeze her hands in thanks.

"i can't stop shaking" i slip my heels on, chest rising up and down.

"i can't believe i'm about to get married" i glance at the door, to see my dad walk in.

"you look beautiful y/n, are you ready? they're all waiting for you out there" the thought of everyone staring at me as i walk down the aisle has me shivering.

"i'm ready" i pick up the bouquet of flowers, holding them close to my middle and linking arms with my father.

*vinnie's pov*

i glance around the venue, taking in the light sun rays cascading over the tree branches, along with fairy lights plastered along each and everyone. light chatter amongst the seated crowd radiates throughout the space.

y/n and i wanted to do something small, but not too small of course. just our closest family and friends, and it couldn't be more perfect.

i begin to wonder why they may be running a little late, until i see y/n turn around the corner, linked arms with her dad.

the crowd rises to their feet, as that familiar music begins to play.

tears brim in my eyes at the sight of y/n, and i wide grin spreads across my lips.

her naturally, bright pink cheeks rise as our eyes connect and that's when i lose it.

jordan places a hand on my shoulder, and i watch as she nears closer to me, with glistening cheeks and bright eyes.

her mother and best friend are already sobbing, along with jordan too.

i sniffle a little, before y/n's dad gives her over to me, and she places both of her hands in mine.

it's taking everything in me not to kiss her right now, because i know we're gonna have to wait a little longer for that part.

*y/n's pov*

i finally make it to the altar, vinnie's standing there with reddened cheeks and a smile plastered onto his face. he looks so cute in his suit and styled hair. my bridesmaids can barely hold their tears in, as my dad gives me over to vinnie and he takes my hands into his.

"you're shaking a bit, baby" vinnie whispers as the crowd takes their seats again and the music softens.

"i know, i'm just a little nervous" he squeezes my fingers gently, calming me down.

"don't be, you're so beautiful, love"

"so are you" a tear slides down my cheek and vinnie wipes it away quickly.

"you'll ruin your makeup, don't cry" we share a laugh before the ceremony officially starts.

"we are gathered here today..." the words trail off in my mind as i get lost in vinnie's hazel eyes.

after a few readings and songs, our officiant finally says it's time to say our vows, and of course we prepared our own, wouldn't wanna use the overused ones.

"i, vinnie, take you y/n to be my lawfully wedded wife. i tell you this everyday, but hey, it's the perfect day to tell you again" the crowd shares a laugh and i chuckle along with them.

"you're the love of my life, my abslolute best friend and you make me happier than i ever could have imagined even before we were together. i love you because you are so strong, and cheerful, there's never a day that goes by where you don't have a smile on your face. i love waking up with you, and spending everyday with you. i promise to cherish, protect and be with you for the rest of our lives. i promise to trust you, grow along with you, and stand by your side with whatever challenges we may have to face.  i promise as we grow old together, i will always hold your hand in mine. i choose you as the person who i will spend the rest of my life with" vinnie takes a deep breath, chuckling a bit while crying before slipping the slender piece of silver onto my ring finger. by now the waterworks have streamed down my face, messing up my makeup.

now it's my turn.

"i, y/n, take you vinnie to be lawfully wedded husband. i'm so, so glad i walked up to you in that skatepark when we were 17. little did i know i would meet the person i was going to spend the rest of my life with. because of you, i laugh, smile and dream more than i ever have.
you make me unbelievably proud and i know i will make you proud as a wife. i vow to laugh with you, cry with you and put all of my effort into making myself the best version of me, for you. i promise to love and cherish you through ever step of the way, even if it means there may be a few obstacles. i love all the ways you let me know how much you're in love with me. i love that i can depend on you, and trust you. i love that you're so selfless, and put everyone before else before yourself. no matter what happens, no matter what comes our way it's always going to be okay because i will be right by your side. i can't wait to plan a future with you, raise a family with you, and just be with you. i give you my heart and my love from this day forward, and for the rest of our lives" i lean up to vinnie to swipe fallen tears away from his cheek, cupping it slightly. i am handed a ring, before i slip it onto vinnie's finger.

"and without further ado, i now pronounce you husband and wife!"

"you may now kiss the-" vinnie's lips crash onto  mine as he pulls my body into is. i smile against the kiss, deepening it as our family and friends cheer for us.

"we're fucking married, baby" vinnie cups my cheek as music starts to play again.

"i love you so much" i mutter, leaning in to kiss him again.

"i love you more, forever"
-

a/n!
ahh that took so long
hope u liked it :):):)