seven minutes

relationship status: slight acquaintances
warnings : hmm semi smut
🦔 chain ~>

-

"just play! it'll be fun, i promise y/n!" my best friend giggles, dragging us both along to where everyone's playing.

"what are we even playing?"

"i don't know!" she responds, her voice giddy and high-pitched.

we all gather around a random person's living room, the smell of alcohol and smoke fills the stuffy room, it's almost unbearable.

i give in, i'd rather play than be approached by some drunk weirdo asking me to go home with them.

party cups and ribbon scatter around on the floor, most people have left by now and the music has quietened down.

"so, who's up first?" someone unknown shouts and then another person spins.

the bottle lands on my friend and she immediately kisses the random person, her being drunk and completely out of it. whoops and cheers emanate throughout the room.

my eyes catch a glimpse of vinnie hacker. we've talked a few times at group events, but never one on one. but tonight, he looks hot as hell.

wearing a black silk button up, and black ripped jeans, he glances at me with lustful eyes and a faint smirk.

"right! it's vinnie's turn" he reaches over to spin, watching me as he does so.

"oh and for this round whoever the bottle lands in must go in the pantry for seven minutes!"

seven minutes? so like seven minutes in heaven? fuck.

the glass bottle spins around and around, until it stops in right of me. (a/n typical am i right🥴)

"oohh! it landed on y/n" my friend shakes my shoulder in excitement as vinnie smirks even bigger this time, rising to his feet. i gulp, anticipating what will happen next.

"oh god why me.." i mumble to myself as i smooth the sides of my dress down before standing up and following him.

"after you" vinnie watches as i step into the dimly lit food storage, much bigger than i would've imagined.

the door clicks shut and vinnie smiles, leaning back against the wall.

"you look hot as fuck in that dress tonight, y/n" vinnie blurts out, causing my heart to do somersaults in my chest.

i feel a sudden pang of confidence course throughout my body, get rid of all the anxiousness.

"i do? probably why you were eye-fucking me the whole night" i smile, pulling my bottom lip between my teeth.

"hmm probably" he answers, tilting his head to the side. his eyes trail over me from head to toe, before meeting back with my eyes.

"you know seven minutes is a perfect amount of time to do shit" he shrugs lightly, lifting himself off from against the wall.

"and who says i wanted to do anything with you?" my heart begins to race.

"oh you don't have to do anything with me. but i can do stuff to you, pretty" that smirk peeks out again. i feel the room get hotter, steamier.

"well i guess there's like 5 minutes left now so-"

i'm cut off by lips colliding with mine, large hands roughly gripping my throat as my back is pressed against the wall behind me.

vinnie pulls away for a brief moment, studying my features before leaning back down to taste my lips, getting hungrier and more passionate by the second.

i throw my arms around is neck, tangling my fingers in his hair as the gap between our bodies disappears.

my hands roam around his chest, fiddling with the buttons of his shirt before it's pulled off completely, revealing his toned stomach and arms.

my hands wanders further down, stopping at his jeans. i feel something poke into my thing as i pull away, glancing down at the space between us.

i giggle to myself, looking back up to see vinnie's cheeks reddened.

"no need to be embarrassed, i can help you with this" vinnie bites his lips, nodding desperately as i slowly drop to my knees.

kneeling in front of his erection, vinnie let's out a deep breath as i remove his belt, then pulling his jeans down.

i almost gasp at the prominence of the bulge in his boxers, so defined and full.

i lift a hand to trail it over his abs, before palming him through the thin cloth.

vinnie tenses up, arching his back a little against the wall. he bucks his hips more in my face as i tease him.

"so needy and sensitive, i love it" i smirk slightly, tying my hair behind my head so it's out of my face.

"fuck" vinnie lowly groans, keeping eye contact me as i bat my lashes up at him.

pulling his boxers down, his length springs out, all red and veiny, in need of touch.

he reaches out, pumping himself a few times impatiently. he places his tip on my lips, sliding it across my lips before shoving it into my mouth.

i gag, hearing vinnie's throaty moans before violently bobbing my head. he immediately takes a hold of my head, thrusting his hips up, then becoming sloppier and slower.

"fuck yeah, just like that baby" i feel myself get wet just from his words.

"mhmm" his moans are full of filth and desperation.

i pull away, quickly standing up to lock the door before resuming my position.

i kiss his leaking tip, gently sucking on it before i take a little more in again.

"stop teasing- ahh shit"

"please don't tease me" vinnie breathes, his dick twitching in my mouth. i laugh, loving the power i have over this boy.

a knock sounds at the door, but i ignore it, continuing to bob my head up until his warmth is pooling at the sides of my lips.

"you know, we could always keep going-"

i cut him off, licking my lips then rising to my feet.

"hmm that's too bad, time to go" i watch vinnie clean himself up, as i swing the door open.

"we should do this again" vinnie mutters timidly, before i get the chance to step out of the doorway.

"sure, but next time, it's my turn" my lips graze his cheek, before i walk away.

"please tell me you at least kissed" my friend rushes over to me as i smile, turning back to see vinnie's stunned eyes simply lurking my way.

-
a/n!
dk why i made this quite long lmao
can't imagine this happening, mainly because i'd probably faint if i ever saw vinnie. (yes that is the kind of person i am)

lol but quick question.
when reading 'y/n' in your head, do you replace it with your name, read it as 'your name' or literally read it as 'why-enn'?

ok bye 👋