PROMOTION

EYYY MINNAA~ PASINGIT LANG XD

Title: THE DEAD IS NOT YET END

Genre: HORROR, RANDOM, ZOMBIE

Status: ON-GOING

Writer: mashiro99

Blurb:

This is a story about the adventure apocalypse of Karo Tarsus, A guy who reincarnated from his past before the dilemma happened. He never thought that he will give him a chance to live again. However, every challenge that he faces is not easy in his case, maybe because all his memory that he gathers from the past becomes blurry and missing to him. That's why he also needs some clue just to finally know it. Besides that, there is also a situation in which he met an optimistic child called Rose. Now that they become along with the journey, what will go to happen to them?

----------------

EXTRA TRAILER:

"This is bad."

"This is really, really bad."

I uttered in my mind when I earnestly watched the giant hordes that gather around in our path. Right now, we were on our way to the safety zone when we finished touring the MQ mall to look for necessities. But I didn't expect that they would appear earlier than I didn't imagine, so now rose and I just secretly hiding in the dark part of the pole and carefully watching their movements.

"Karo, Karo."

Maybe I need to think of a way to escape here before we found us.

"Karo, Karo"

But how can we escape here?

"Karo, Karo."

If I remember they are getting weak on flames.

"Karo~"

"But where can I get the materials?"

"Karoo, notice me for a minute."

"What now brat?"

"Just turn around for a bit, I found something amazing."

She uttered, but instead of following her, I am still focused on creating a plan in my mind before the dawn has finally come. Because if that time happened, I don't want to get back home in ripped clothes and many wounds and bruises.

"Karo~"

But still, rose is also didn't stop bothering me that's why even its against my will of checking on her, I still did...

"Make sure that it's impor--whhaaap!!"

...Just to cover my mouth quickly, so that I can stop my scream of getting nervous when I came across the face of the scary hordes instead of my companion. I was about to shoot it using my weapon, but before I could get my gun, that is the same time when rose's face appeared with a smirk on her lips.

"Karo, it's cute right?"

She later said, that literally causes my jaw to drop, and couldn't believe looking at her. I still thought I was about to be eaten. But It turns out that this child's being a weirdo is now working. So, before she spoke again, I immediately shook the head she was holding, which she didn't seem to expect that's why she just looked at that thing of where it landed.

"Are you even using your mind? Don't you know that we're in the middle of---hey! Where are you going!?"

I immediately dragged her when she suddenly stood up and did not even hesitate to come out in our hiding place, so before we were caught up, I stopped her.

"I'll just take the head, Karo. Why did you even throw it!"

Her whispering complaint that now tainted with annoyance on her voice. So, even though I can't see her reaction clearly, I know she's frowning now.

"As I said-"

"Karo"

"Can you listen -"

"Karo"

She also getting stubborn that later I also feel her t-tantrums, so as an adult and need to understand this weirdo girl, I just let out a sigh and let her go. Because after all, I don't really remember that there was such a scenario like this that happened on my past so I have no Idea what will happen next If I continue to stop her.

"Fine, just make sure you hurry up and don't make any noise."

I strongly instructed yet at the same time I gradually loosened her arm which make her giggled softly before she finally walked away and followed my order. I just thought of turning my attention back to the front to see what is happening to the hordes.

However, it makes me very surprised when they suddenly caught my attention, and after that I also heard what rose said that literally widened my eyes.

"Pardon?"

"I-I got the wrong head."

She stammered and at the same time, I slowly turned to her place and there, I saw the angry hordes as It focused Its attention on rose.

I'm doomed...

We're literally doomed...

--------

Baka magustuhan nyo haha, ps. tagalog story yan sadyang english lang and trailer XD. For now ito yung pangalawang novel na bibigyan ko ng atensyon. After all, balak ko ng tapusin ito MSS ng maka proceed na rin ako sa season 2 nya. Which is pinag iispan ko pa kung gagawan ko ba ng hard book or wag na lang. hehhe si author nyo active na naman after 3 months ng pag hihintay ng update kung papasa ba itong storya na pinropose ko sa dreame buti na approve XD

Ito nga pala ang link: https://www.dreame.com/novel/L9z0YiVndRYPYhxN8cU2TA%3D%3D.html

mashiro99~