16. A Nice Place To Stay

Hawks gave you a few mental health days, letting you rest and recover as well as settle into his place. The condo was huge and luxurious, almost three times the size of your apartment, with a beautiful view of the city, a nice, big comfortable bed, a pool, and a bathtub with jets.

You were surprised that Hawks didn't stay here anymore. And if this was his other place, you wondered what the one he was currently staying at was like.

You were so thankful that Hawks could help you in a time like this, but you couldn't help but feel suspicious. He would do all of this, just for his personal assistant? You knew he was kind, but not that kind. He hadn't even known you that long, just for a couple of months.

Still, you had more pressing matters to deal with other than being suspicious about your boss. Like stuff with your mother, your friends, and finally getting your shit back together.

Sighing, you turned away from your computer, looking down at your phone, which now got a notification. It was Hawks, asking how everything was going. He had been texting you a lot recently, sometimes spamming you when you didn't answer or left him on read. You had learned to respond to him.

Y/N: Things are fine. How's work? Anything interesting happen?

You cringed at your text, dropping your phone on the table and groaning. You felt like some sort of housewife. And for Hawks? God, could you imagine?

Rubbing your temples, you felt another ache in your head. Your mind was fragile right now, and you knew you just needed some form of relaxation. You looked over at the pool joutside, thinking to yourself with a grin.

That could work.

Walking over to your room, you changed your clothes, walking out with a robe on. It was a warm night, the air all hot and humid. Slowly, you stripped off your robe, revealing your body in just your bra and panties. You didn't have a swim suit or anything, so you chose to do this instead of just going into the pool nude.

Right as you dipped your toe into the water, there was a flutter behind you. You looked around, eyes searching for something or someone. "Hello? Is someone there?"

There was no reply, and hesitantly, you began to put back on your robe. But then you realized how paranoid you were acting. You were fine, it was probably just a bird or something. So, you slipped your robe off, moving your legs into the water.

Little did you know that you were right. Little did you know that Hawks had cameras in his condo watching your every move, watching everything you did.

Little did you know that he was hiding, watching you right now, his breath hitching as your body disappeared underwater. His hand sliding into his pants, slowly stroking himself as he stared at your body, your breasts, your stomach, your hips, your thighs, your ass, taking in as much as he could while stifling his moans.

If only you knew how trapped you were getting, how he was slowly, yet surely getting you in his hands, so he could keep you, forever.

(A/N: THE FACT THAT I GOT A NOSEBLEED WHILE WRITING THAT LAST PART OMG

I'm an anime character y'all  I be Jiraiya 😩

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote!