21. Plans

Hours had passed since Keigo had left you alone in his basement. At least, that's what it felt like. You hadn't been here very long, but you had already started losing track of time. Especially considering that there were no windows, no light, the only exit you could see being a door.

You spent hours, shifting positions, trying to get comfortable so you could rest, so you could think of a way out of here, or try not to drive yourself insane and get some sleep. But the floor beneath you was freezing, too cold for you to lay on, and your mind was still wide awake.

Why did you ever take that job from him? You knew there was something wrong with him, you knew there was a dark, broken, aura to him, and you still went. How could you be so stupid? How could you be so blind?

  The door opened, grabbing your attention. You looked up, seeing Keigo walk down the stairs, some light filling the room. Had you been here throughout the whole night?

You went to move, the chains jerking on your arms and making you grit your teeth. You had spent a good amount of time trying to slip out of the handcuffs, struggling and struggling, until your wrists were raw and bleeding.

The winged pro hero had an empty expression on his face, holding a tray with some food on it. It seemed like a microwavable meal, nothing that good, but it still managed to make your stomach growl. He set the tray down beside you, taking a seat across and watching you eat.

You ate slowly, tasting the food first to see if it was poisoned. He watched you with a scoff, shaking his head. "There's no poison or drugs or anything. It's just food. You need the nutrition, after all, and so do our kids."

Those words managed to make you sick as you remembered that you were pregnant with his children, that something was growing inside of you because of him. A life. But you didn't want it to be.

That wasn't your main problem. You still had to figure out how to get out of here. You decided to try and reason with him again. "Please, Keigo. My mother needs me. What will you say when my friends start to worry? When my mother is living out in the streets?"

"Your mother will be getting checks in the mail twice a month from one of your friends. And you will be dead. So no one will know where you are but me." He told you.

You tried to remain calm, holding back the screams, the tears, the cries of frustration. You hated him. You hated him.

"And then what are you going to do to me?" You questioned, trying to keep your voice from quivering.

"Well, you're going to stay here, and care for our children. Don't worry, you won't be down in this basement for long. Once I know I can trust you, you can come upstairs, and we can restart and live our perfect life. I don't like seeing you like this. I don't like keeping you down here, but you have to learn to love me, that I'm all you have left. You'll learn, and you'll be my mate. For as long as we live."

(A/N: SORRY IK FILLER CHAPTER IM TRYING TO SAVE TIMEEEEE FOR PLOT POINTS

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and vot!