5

"Watch me" breathing angrily for show and not breaking eye contact. Hiding all my nervousness, I walked past him.
I was just two steps away from the door and almost celebrating my victory half- heartedly. A small unbiddable part of me wanted him to stop me to continue this conversation. Heck that unruly part of mine was actually excited when he said he would make me stay in this classroom whole day, if I don't tell him the reason behind my break down... When a firm grip on my elbow stopped me and in nanoseconds pulled me back roughly.

My back hit something rock hard and then within another nanoseconds I was turned around.

"I am not into dramas Anokhi, for one. For two when I say I won't let you leave until you tell me what happened to make you come late and crying means" pulling me even closer, he tighten his already tight iron like grip "I.won't.let.you.leave"

This close I could smell his Cologne and feel the heat of his body, his even breath fanning my face. It is as comforting as the blackest of warm summer nights. And under normal circumstances I would have appreciated it and enjoyed it, but right now his iron tight grip on both of my forearms is making it impossible to appreciate or enjoy. Not because it is painful but because a part of mine is actually liking it. Yeah again!

"Well you want answer, fine I'll answer you but first I want answers from you" I said plastering a satisfied defying smirk on my face.

"Do I look in mood of playing twenty questions?"

"So do I look in mood of playing twenty questions?" I copied his cold tone.

When he said nothing and just stared at me narrowing his eyes, I copied him. Which must have irritated him cause his grip on my forearms tighten tenfold, this time making me squeal. And sending strange and pleasing shiver down my spine.

"What the holy hell? Have I lost it completely. I don't remember hitting my head this morning? So why the hell am I thinking and reacting liking this?" I asked myself and got my answer when seconds later scent of his lavender Cologne hit my nose making me aware of it again.
"Who knows maybe that lavender fragrance is messing with my mind. And making me like things I shouldn't be liking."

So if I step away from him maybe my brain will once again start functioning the way it should.

I tried to push him away but he remained glued to his place if anything pulling me even closer "Have you lost it, you'll break my bones"

"Don't worry I know exactly how much pressure to apply if I intend to break your forearms' bones"

His reply made my eyes go wide "Are you kidding me?"

"Do I look like I am kidding?"

"You are insane!"

"I am many things. And yes insane is one of them. Now you have to decide if you want to spend rest of your day with this insane man or attend other classes"

"What does it even matter?" I asked scowling at him.
'A pixie scowling at a lion, yeah sure you look threatening' my inner voice scoffed. "And who the hell do you think you are. You refused to acknowledge me for a week and now all of the sudden you care"

"I had my reasons. Some personal problems. I needed to clear my head" he said now looking deflated. His grip loosing.

"You needed to clear your head. Fine no problem absolutely no freaking problem. Now I guess your head is clear, so you could share whatever it was right?" I asked taking a step back. His loose grip still on my elbows

Shaurya Sir sighed "look you won't understand. It's.. it's complicated and messy. Nothing you need to know"

"Then there's nothing you need to know about today's morning" I said and taking advantage of his loose grip I pushed him away and ran out of the class.