10

Anokhi

"Lemme think of something" Naina said putting book back on shelf and taking out another "One on one talk would do. Straight up ask him what's his problem"

"Yeah why not" I smile Humorlessly "I'll walk up to him in college's corridor randomly and say 'Hey Shaurya sir why are you pissed at me' and he'll be like 'oh yes I was waiting for you to ask' and then he'll tell me everything"

Naina looked up at me and grinned forcefully "Not as hilarious as you tried to make it look"

"Hahaha, wish me better luck next time then" I said rolling my eyes.

"If you wish to talk to him then you need to catch him when he can't walk away" Naina said flipping pages of the computer book in her hand.

"And how's that gonna happen?" I asked.

"Kitty can help you"

I snatched the book away from her hand and she looked at at me "What! Did you not hear her? She asked me to stay away from her brother, what makes you think-"

"Yes, she asked you to stay away. And that's why she has to help you"
I looked at Naina in confusion as she continued "look Anokhi as I said keeping everything aside, he's your teacher and you can't be in his bad books. Which only leaves you with one option. And what's that...?"

"Set things right with him" I completed for her. Smiling Naina walked to me and putting her arm around my shoulder she started to walk taking me with her.
"And how will you set things right with him....?"

"By talking to him"

"Hmm, and who will help you...?"

"Kitty will never. She already hates me"

"She will, she wants you to stay away from her brother. And I don't know about you but today I didn't see Kitty the bitchy Sabherwal, today I saw Kitty the mama bear Sabherwal. All we have to do is to make sure that she understands that you NEED to talk to Shaurya sir... "

"Girls!" Das sir stopped us as we were about to leave library and Naina immediately jumped away from me "what is this? You are not taking a walk in garden."

Saying sorry to him we left library.

"I still don't think she's gonna help us" I said to Naina and we quietly followed Kitty to the bathroom, stats period got over few minutes ago and since we have next eighty minutes free, Naina decided to utilize these eighty minutes in convincing Kitty to help me.
Naina stopped walking and turned to me "Maate keep this sweet mouth of yours shut if you can't speak something positive" she said clasping hands together "you want to talk to him or not?" Badly and it makes me mad pro max. He's the one who's avoiding me for no fricking reason, I should be angry at him, I should be avoiding him and giving him taste of his own medicine. And yet here I am putting up efforts to talk to him.

"I want to but-" She didn't let me complete. And grabbing me by my elbow dragged me to the bathroom.

Once we were in, Naina locked the door and we waited for Kitty to come out.
"Thanks to God that she's not with her evil twiny" Naina whispered.

There were three other girls other then me, Naina and Kitty in bathroom. When Naina locked door and whispered they gave us a weird look, before leaving. Naina opened door for them and gestured them to walk out with a tight 'you may leave' smile and then slammed the door shut once they were out. Before exhaling a relaxing breathe.
While I just chewed my ring finger's nail nervously.

Kitty would never ever help me, for some reason she never liked and now that she has warned me to stay away from her beloved brother just fifteen minutes ago it is foolish of me to wait for her to walk out of the last stall and request her to HELP me, Anokhi Bhalla.
I looked at Naina, who looked breezy as she fixed her hair in mirror.
Naina's suggestions are always recipe for disasters. Not that I've ever used one of her brilliant suggestions before. But listening and then analyzing them is enough.
Hey Mata Rani, I shouldn't have listened to her. Now that I am thinking about it, this idea to convince Kitty to help me with Shaurya sir's matter could lead to a disaster.