Thirty-One

Ariana
3 days later...

"Psst, Ari." I heard.

Opening my eyes, it was Jayda.

"Hm?"

"Get up. It's April 6th." She said and I yawned.

"Ou shit, let me back up." She said and I smacked my lips.

"It isn't that bad." I said blowing my breath and smelling it.

Turning my face up in disgust, I got out of bed.

I went inside my bathroom and started my day. Showering and brushing my teeth with doing my hygiene, I looked through my closet to find something to wear.

Pulling out a yellow sweater with some light blue jeans, I grabbed my timberland boots.

Throwing on my clothes in a quickness, I touched my hair up and was now ready.

"My dad here?" I asked Jayda as I searched for my purse.

"As usual girl, he was leaving and I was entering." She said and I laughed.

Walking downstairs, we went inside the kitchen. I checked the time on my phone and it read 1:25 pm.

I pulled out a water bottle with a protein bar and sat in the stool.

"Can you roll me one up?" Jayda asked and I raised a brow.

"Why can't you do it?" I asked.

"Can't nobody roll better then you pooh." She said and I laughed. She slid me over the back woods and the jar of weed.

Taking some out, I handed the bar back and began breaking it up.

Seeing a flash go off, I looked up at her with a childish grin.

"You look so pretty in yellow

"You look so pretty in yellow." She said and I smiled.

"Thanks pooh." I said.

"You talked to Dave?"

"Nope and I don't want too." I said.

"Oh come on girl. I get tired of y'all relationship. That shit is so childish." She said and I laughed.

"You don't think I know that? I'm tired of dealing with his shit Jayda. He just gotta get that dick of his wet." I said, rolling my eyes.