News Article

Narrator POV

"Ladies and gentlemen please welcome Addison Rae and her family!" exclaimed the reporter as the audience clapped and cheered as the family walked out on the stage, smiling with the welcoming applause of the audience. The family sat down at the respective spots on the cream couch. The reporter with a smile greeted the family.

"Welcome to the show" the reporter said as the audience calmed down, "Thank you for having us" Addison said with a smile. They went back and forth with the reporter asking questions while Addison and her family answering. After sometime the reporter looks at his flashcard and at the family.

"Do you have any other siblings that we don't know about?" asked the reporter, "Yes-" Addison stopped herself from talking when she was pinched, the family looked disappointedly at the blonde and put on a fake smile. "So you have other siblings or a sibling?" asked the reporter as he was really interested with what was going to happen next. Addison looked to her disappointed with a scared expression...

"Yes we do!" Lucas exclaimed with a bright smile, "Her name is Madison!" Lucas said again, everyone sighed, Addison gulped knowing the consequences of what is going to happen, "Yes I have a sister... her name is Madison Rae and she is my twin" Addison answered nervously.

The reporter was just smiling knowing that the show will get views from Addison revealing that she has a secret sibling. This was true, right after the interview on all social media outlets was sharing the short clip of Addison and Lucas revealing their sister. It reached news articles and some show hosts and other reports, sharing the news. Many want to know where this sister is and why they kept her a secret. 

Meanwhile in Russia 

A peaceful Madison Rae was just sleeping in her comfortable bed, dreaming about Harry Potter marrying her. Her slumber was interrupted with 

ping 

ping 

ping

ping

ping

ping 

ping 

And the ring tone of her phone. Not moving from underneath her fluffy sheets she stuck her hand out and grabbed the phone from the nightstand. She answered the phone not looking at the caller id.

"Hello?" her raspy voice answered the phone quite annoyed, she wasn't a morning person and she hated being woken up. "H-H-Hey Madison" Addison stuttered out, which made Madison frown, "Addison I swear on Harry Potter you better have a good reason to wake me up from my sleep!?" the half awake girl said annoyed.

Addison was very afraid of her twin sister, they might have the same appearance but they were completely different, Madison had A bad girl personality while Addison had a nice girl personality. Addison wasn't afraid of that, her twin had anger issues and loves her privacy which was completely invaded when Addison mentioned her. There was a long silence which Madison found very annoying 

"Addison!" Madison shouted annoyed, "Please don't get mad but-" Addison said trying to remain calm, "But what?" Madison said starting to get worried after hearing Addison sounding scared.

"I accidentally told the world that you are my twin sister" Addison said quietly

There was silence, Madison finally getting up from her blankets, her messy blonde hair was everywhere, her facial expression was anger, she took a deep breath from her small nose, and exhaled from her plump peach filled lips, she held the bridge of her nose trying to not explode on her twin, " Madison?" Addison said scared

Call ended

Flashed across on Addison's phone, she started to cry as she thinks that Madison hates her, "Well?" Monty said looking at the girl, "S-S-S-She hung up on me" Addison cried out breaking down, Sheri hugged her crying daughter in her hands, Monty stood in beside them, he was deep in thought not knowing how to handle the situation. 

Meanwhile 

Madison was just screaming, she got up from her bed and went into her bathroom, she washed her face trying to calm herself down, her phone was blowing up with notifications from news articles and social media about the situation, she also saw the clip from the interview of Addison and Lucas exposing her and her parents looking disappointed, she sighed seeing it was a mistake and that she couldn't be mad at Lucas. 

She calmed down and decided to get ready for the day. Letting the hot water flow against her skin was heaven considering that Russia is cold, she relaxed and started to shower, and washed her hair. After 15 minutes she was out and looking fresh, she put on her robe and look into the mirror, smiled, and brushed her teeth. With that she played her Spotify playlist of Bruno Mars, Corpse, Dream, Wilbur Soot, and others, she put it on shuffle to hear the deep voice of Corpse filled her ears, she smiled and picked out sweats and a bucket hat to wear for the day, she packed her bag, ate an apple, grabbed her skateboard and through the doors she went. Madison put in her earpods in with the sound of Blackbear playing, she skated to her destination trying to forget about what Addison did. 

Madison was just a fun-loving girl with a passion for singing, gymnastics, and dancing, she didn't want fame, Madison didn't like being in the spotlight, she didn't want to be the center of attention, she wanted to be herself, being famous comes with a price of doing what others want you to do, doing and saying certain things as some people will find everything offensive, she didn't want that she wanted to be free, that's why she left her family as they were getting attention, especially Addison. Madison moved out and continued her with college in Russia which was easy, considering her 8.5 GPA. She finished early and went to gymnastics and dance practice every day. She was herself with her friends and surrounded by people that understand her. 

@addisonraee is live come and watch