The Visit

Narrator Pov

Weeks has passed, Vinnie and Madison have been going on dating and talking, everyone wants them to date, Madison has also been posting on Vinnie's tik tok account of her just simply dancing, causing chaos and her and Vinnie play fighting. Bryce and Addison's fake relationship is falling apart because Bryce found out that its fake. Jaden and Nessa have been sleeping around behind Josh and Mads backs, Sage likes Jaden but realizes that Jaden is drifting away from her. Dylan and Madison have late night conversations on the phone, the two growing a strong friendship. Bryce and Madison have been getting close in the friendship department and Bryce was shipped with Madison because he is always posting videos with the two of them that always ends up with Madison kicking his arse. 

Madison Pov

I woke up to my alarm at exactly 5 am, I changing into my workout clothes which were a sports bra with leggings and sneakers, as I looking into my standing mirror in my closet, I smiled putting my hair in a bun. I grabbed my phone and headphones and ran through the doors. Two hours of running later and its now 7 am, I ran to the gym after 15 minutes, I was resting from my run. Afterwards I started to do some ground workouts before using the equipment. 

As I was doing some pushups, someone's got beside me and started to do some, I turned my head, my eyes met the soulless black eyes of Dylan who is already looking at me, with his cute goofy smile. "Hello stranger didn't know you worked out" Dylan said doing a pushup, I followed, "I literally told you dipshit" I said sarcastically rolling my eyes, "Didn't think you were serious" he spoke teasingly. Dylan and I spent the rest of the time working out and talking.

After an hour or so, we were resting from doing some ground workouts and using the equipment, "You know you're not that bad" Dylan said I as downed my water, "Could say the same thing about you" I said with a smile, we were walking to the parking lot, he begged to drop me off, I didn't want anyone finding out about Dylan because I don't want a camera in his face. 

We talked as he drove to the hype house, there is something nice about him talking and laughing, about him making jokes and having a lot of personality changes, its funny and cute. As we pulled up at the famous hype house, I awkwardly sat still, "Mads I need a leak, your friends won't me peeing right?" Dylan said exiting the car, as luck was on my side no one was home, we walked to the house, opening the door with the spare key in a fake stone, Dylan has his pee while I was drinking water. 

I saw two arms trap me in the island, I turned seeing Dylan I smile, "May I help you sir?" I said with a sophisticated tone, wrapping my arms around his neck, "Yes you can actually, I seem to be trapped in the arms of a beautiful stranger" he said matching my same energy wrapping his arms around my waist, we looked into each others eyes, I saw his soulless eyes being filled with something, like a fire has been lit into an void. I rubbed my hands on his chest and patting it, "You have work mister business man" I said pushing him off teasingly, we laughed as I walked him out. 

Vinnie Pov

As we came back from filming a bit for Thomas and Alex's vlog, we arrived home and was welcomed by a black prado parked, everyone was silent, I looked at everyone especially Addison to see if the car was familiar to them but they were blank and confused as me. We drove on the path but stopped, Madison and some man was laughing and holding hands at the door, she looks so happy and the two of them were in gym clothes, I watched as she wrapped her arms around his neck and he wrapped his around her waist, they stayed like that for a solid minute, and he went to his car. He left passing us in the process and I stepped out the car and jogged over to Madison.

"What the hell was that!?" I yelled hurt and confused, I liked her, I thought we had something, but she doesn't feel the same way? "What was what?" she asked clueless, I heard the guys coming out their cars but I didn't care, "Who was that!" I yelled..."First off watch your tune and second that was Dylan" Madison said his name so casually, "I don't know if you forgot but we are dating-" "We are talking you didn't make it official and second Dylan is my friend, and he knows that we are talking" she said walking inside...did I overreact...it was true we are talking and I didn't make it official nor did I say we were exclusive, did I not trust her or am I insecure when it comes to her?

I felt Mia hugged me as every one walked inside, Kouvr, Alex and Thomas waited outside for me, "Hey maybe just let her cool off and you can talk to her later ok bud" Kouvr said softly rubbing my shoulder, she and Alex are like the parents of the house.

Narrator Pov

The doors of Sage's building opened, a group of people walked to the receptionist, the auburn brown hair receptionist looked up from her computer to the group, slightly taken back, a person a feminine build in white clothes, began to speak, "I am here to see Doctor Hernandez, my name is Doctor Paige" the woman spoke with an sophisticated tone, the receptionist nodded typing something on her computer, "Welcome Doctor Paige, please follow Jerome he will guide you to the office" the receptionist spoke, pointing the dark skinned male at the elevator. The group went towards the elevator, after Jerome pressed the top floor, they slowly ascended to the top floor, the doors of the elevator opened, the woman gave Jerome a generous tip and left the male alone in the lift. 

A male in a suit, glasses and an ear piece knocked on the door, the door opened to the sight of the short dark skinned woman, "Welcome Doctor Paige, I am afraid that only you are allowed into the office" Sage spoke politely, Paige signaled for the men to stay in the lounge. 

The two women sat into the office, Sage pulled out her new Journal ready for the matured woman to speak, "That won't be necessary, I am only here your notes on Madison Easterling and Dylan O'brien" 

"I am sorry I am not allowed to disclose that information-" Sage was cut off by the woman chuckling, "I wasn't asking I am telling you-"