Who Are You?

Narrator Pov

3 years ago

As a small girl came out the car, her hair blew into the wind making her hair messy, she smiled, a man came to her in uniform, he bowed to her which caused her to curtsey out of respect which caused the man to smile. He asked her politely for her bags which she showed him that was in the trunk, she thanked him and she followed him to the tall building. A old woman with white hair looked at her up and down making the small girl nervous. "What is your name little one?" the woman asked her aura was intimidating, "Ma-Ma-Madison Easterling" the little blonde stuttered out, the woman nodded and gestured for the girl to follow her, walking around the building the child was amazed by the architecture of the building, the marble flooring and the limestone wall and ceiling was beautiful, the small designs were in gold making the child smile. 

"Madison my name is Doctor Paige and welcome to WICKED, we are a school that helps bring students truest potential and strength, here we make children feel at home, we help them in their weakest areas so there won't be any left" the woman stated with pride, making the small child trailing behind her smile. Paige then took Madison to a room with a desk and chair, Madison was instructed to sit in the room and answer every question on the paper, the blonde sat down and did what she was told to do. 

When the blonde was done, she looked around the room with the paper neatly on the desk, the room was plain, grey walls, the floor was marble, the ceiling was popcorn, and a big window that she couldn't see out of, the child sat in the room playing with the ends of her hair. After five minutes a woman and a man took the paper and made the green eyed child follow them to a room, where she was tested on her speed and strength, then she was taken to a nurse where they took her blood pressure, drew her blood and injected her with something which caused her to black out.

Present Day

Narrator Pov

Madison jumped out of her sleep, drenched in sweat, her heart pounding against her chest. The blonde turned on the lamp making the light illuminate the room, she took deep breathe to calm herself down, she went downstairs and drank some water. She started to think what had happened to her, she really started to think remembering her dream, she ran her hands through her hair when it clicked it wasn't a dream it was a flashback of when she was in Russia. 

In a hurry she grabbed her phone and dialed a number she read off the internet, the sleepy voice of a woman answered the phone, "Um hi my name is Madison Easterling I would like to place an appointment to see Doctor Hernandez please it's an emergency" Madison said in a frantic, her other hand clutching the glass of water, the person told her the time and place she needed to be, Madison thanked the person and went back to bed.

Meanwhile In Italy 

A man with black wild hair,  he groan hearing the annoying of his alarm clock, his large veiny arms covered his face, in a swift motion he slammed his fist at the clock making it smash in a million pieces. "Fucking Hell" the man groaned out getting up out his large bed, and into his large walk in closet, the closet was like a beauty store, the closet island made from marble, drawers on both sides of the room, a large standing mirror on the center of the wall, shelves stacked high with suits and shoes, he lazily walked to the shelve with his clothes, looking at his suits, an small chest fell on his head making the sleepy man groan again, he looked down seeing pictures scattered everywhere but one caught his eye, it was a picture of him and a blonde girl laughing in a tall grass, the girl looked so familiar yet he didn't recognized her, it was like a stranger to him, but why does he have a picture of the two of them if he didn't know her. The man stooped down picking up the rest of the pictures, he sat on the floor looking at them. It was pictures of him with a group of people but he was always beside the same blonde girl, the two of them were just hugging or just laughing, he was so confused on who this person was and who were these people, he looked back in the chest seeing more pictures in it. Hesitantly he took them out seeing it was picture of the girl, running, smiling, eating food, holding his hand, working out, her emerald orbs were lit up seeing the male, he felt his heart pounding against his chest but why? Who is the woman? He took up the last picture seeing it was him and her kissing, his eyes soften he looked so happy in this image, his arms around her waist, hers around his neck, his cheeks were red and so was hers, he felt frustrated with himself not knowing who this woman was....

"Who are you? Where are you? When was this? Why aren't you here with me?" he spoke frustrated, he put the images in the chest and closed it. Maybe it was his lifestyle choices is why this woman isn't in his life anymore or was it his messed up life...all these thoughts ran through his head as he sat down on the floor of his closet.