The talk

Vinnie Pov

Yesterday I began to realize that what Madison said was true, we weren't official nor did I say we were exclusive, but it also made me realize that I am insecure when it comes to her, I didn't trust her around other males, and I always feel like I am always watched when I am with her, that makes me always dress up when I am with her. Maybe I should talk to her about this. I texted her asking if we could talk she said ok while I went to get ready. I ended up making a couple of tik toks after getting ready.

I walked down stairs to everyone talking, they were talking about the mystery guy that was with Madison, I was slightly annoyed but then again I would be curious on who he was too, I sighed and went to the kitchen were Kouvr was making breakfast, "Hey Vinnie" she spoke sharing pancakes equality on plates, she pushed forward a plate with four extra pancakes, she winked before calling everyone down for breakfast, I chuckled and ate.

We were talking about the most dumbest thing ever while eating, the doors opened we all looked and saw Madison walking with a bunch of starbucks coffees in her hands, she walked towards us and we helped her place the coffees on the island. "They you guys go coffee" she spoke talking up two, everyone took their coffee and Madison gave me mine, "Thanks want some?" I asked taking the coffee from her, she shook her head and told me to eat.

After I ate both Madison and I went to the pool area and sat to talk. "Hey I really want to get something off my chest" I spoke looking at Madison, her green eyes met my brown orbs as a sign that she is listening, "I um- What you said yesterday was true, but seeing you with that guy made me realize that I am jealous and insecure when it comes to you, I always feel the need to dress up when I am with you, I am afraid that if you talk to a guy that you would forget me and move on with him-" before I could say something else, she placed her hand on my shoulder and her other hand went to my check rubbing away a stray tear, "Vincent" she breathed out looking me in my eyes, her green orbs are a darker shade than usual, 

"When you are with me I don't want you to be a polish version of yourself, I want you to be you, don't feel the need to dress up or act a certain way just be you, I am being myself when I am with you, so that you could see the real me before you decide you want to be into a relationship, and as for the jealous part I admit I may be a flirt sometimes but only to my friends, Dylan and I are friends we met one night and ever since we are friends, he has a multi billion dollar company to run he sometimes doesn't have time to talk and as for me I am here for you and Addison" she spoke truthfully, her hands never leaving my cheek, she kissed my forehead and smiled, "Thank you" I spoke softly, "And by the way we are exclusive now" she grinned before getting up, leaving me with a smile.

Addison Pov 

I woke up to the smell of food, I looked at the time seeing that it is 9:55, I walked down stairs to everyone eating breakfast, "Oh good morning we saved you some breakfast" mom said point to plate that was covered, I smiled and thanked them, mom and I talked about social media while dad was just silent, eating and looking at his phone. This always happens sometimes, we don't have anything in common to talk about so we just result in talking if needed. But when he is around Madison is like they are twins or bestfriends but its not like I can argue me and mom are always talking and mother lets just say she doesn't have the best relationship with Madison.

"Where is Mads?" I asked not directing the question to anyone, mother shrugged while Monty spoke up, "She had to go to the hype house because Vinnie wanted to talk" he spoke not looking from his phone, "Did she eat breakfast?" I asked again, "She prepared it" Monty spoke finishing his plate, I nodded.

After breakfast I have gotten ready for the day, before I could do anything else my manager called me, "Hello?" I answered worriedly because whenever my manager calls me is when their is bad news. "Addison you know I love you and your family but everything is going downhill, you aren't receiving any brand deals nor offers or anything because everyone wants Madison, they want to know her, she is the internet's biggest mystery, big talk shows wants to talk to her so please I am asking you for the sake of everything get your sister on board" he spoke out of breath, I sighed and told him I could try.  I groaned right after we hung up, relaxing I made a couple of tik toks.

Vinnie Pov

After the day have moved quickly, I grabbed Kouvr's hand and drag her to my room, "Vinnie you ok?" she spoke giggling, I laughed along with her, once we cool down and regain my thoughts and looked at her, "Listen Kouvr, both Madison and I have been talking for some time and I really like her, so I have made the decision that I want her to be my girlfriend, I don't want to ask her right away but I want to make a plan" I in one breathe, the only reason I told her is that she is the only person I could trust not to say anything nor make a joke out of anything, I looked at her seeing that she is already smiling. "I have always shipped you two!" she squealed clapping her hands together...