Late Night Drive ;)

Narrator Pov

2 weeks later

Stars filled the night sky, the cool breeze of  the Los Angeles brushed against the trees, it was a quiet night, but a sleepless one for Madison, for some reason she couldn't sleep, her life was perfect but something wasn't right, as she sat on her balcony floor with her water bottle in hand she looked at the full moon before her. Her naturally long finger nails tapped against the plastic bottle better her legs, she sighed she felt trapped in some fake reality. Getting up she went inside her room, showered hoping it will let her sleep or help her get rid of her wild thoughts. But nothing looking into the mirror the blonde put her hair in a bun and put her under garments, the feeling of being trapped came back to her, its like she couldn't breathe, she put on her gray joggers, a white tight fitted spaghetti strap shirt and some sneakers, she grabbed her hoodie and raced downstairs with her phone in hand, she grabbed Monty's car keys and drove out...she didn't know where but she needed to get out her house. With all the windows down, Madison drove quietly through the road at the appropriate speed limit, she took deep breathes as she begins to calm herself down. Maybe she just needed to get away from everyone or maybe it was her missing Russia... she didn't know but she didn't care right now.

Madison's hands steer her in different directions, almost like she was driving somewhere, she didn't care, just went with the flow. She drove herself to an gas station because the car needed to charge, she found a supercharger and charged the car, while she was waiting, she closed the car and wined up the windows and went to buy something to eat. After buying a chips and a sprite, the cashier started to flirt with her, the green eyed blonde grew very uncomfortable but masked her emotions, a hand went around her waist, she was shocked, her back against a hard chest, 

"Hey babe is there a problem with the stuff?" a deep voice asked, the cashier eyes widen and told me my balance, Madison was about to pay when the mysterious man who still was behind her paid for her stuff and his at the same time, Madison didn't say anything just waited for the man to move, after the cashier bagged the items, they two walked out the store, "Hey sorry about that I thought you needed a hand" the male said, Madison got a full view of him, she for some reason smiled, "Thanks I was ready to break his face" she said with a smile, the male laughed, his laugh was some what refreshing for the blonde to hear, it made her heart skip a beat or two, "Hey um this might sound weird but wanna get a drink?" the bearded male asked looking in the emerald eyes of Madison, something in her was pulled towards this stranger, eyeing him up and down she noticed he had something similar on gray joggers, black long sleeve shirt that was rolled up and some sneakers, "Its 5 pm somewhere" the female said making the two of them laugh. The male told her an address of an bar to go to as the two of them went to their vehicles.

Maybe it was the lack of sleep or maybe it was 3 am in the morning but Madison was smiling, her heart skipped so many beats looking at the male, hearing him talk and most importantly when he laughed. The blonde laughed speeding up, she gripped the steering wheel with a wide smile... what is happening to her?

After 13 minutes the two reached the bar at the same time, they walked in together seeing the place was a ghost town, the servers tensed up seeing the two especially the male. They sat at a booth, "You know I never gotten my boyfriend's name?" Madison said casually looking at the black hair male, he chuckled rubbing his veiny and hairy hand calling over a server, "Dylan" he said with a smile, "How about I get to know my girlfriend's name?" Dylan said getting more comfortable around the Russian, "Madison" she said with the same energy, the server came with a small notepad shaking, "What would you like?" the server asked politely, "Vodka" the two said at the same time, they both started to laugh, "Hm beautiful and have good taste, I made the right decision dating you" Dylan said with a wink, this made Madison face heat up. 

The two chatted getting to know each other but keeping somethings personal, they shared jokes, drinks, songs, and numbers. The two couldn't get enough of each other, they hadn't realize how long they were talking until Dylan phone rang, he excused himself, Madison looked at the time seeing that its 6:30am, she chuckled at herself, looking up from her phone meeting the black eyes of Dylan, "Hey Mads I would love for us to keep on going but I gotta go" Dylan said disappointedly, "Hey you have my number right? You will hear from me" Madison said with a smile, they walked out the bar and to the blonde's car, "Hm this is where we say goodbye" Dylan said putting his hands in his pockets, "Hmm goodbye Dylan" Madison said giving him a side hug, making the two smile, they parted and went to each other's car and to their respectable destination.

Once Madison reached home, she didn't work out but instead she went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast with a smile on her face, she felt like she was in school again when her crush said they liked her back, the way her brain replayed their interaction and their talk as she prepared an french breakfast. The Raes came downstairs seeing their dinning room table filled with food, they all stand their shocked, Madison came from the kitchen with her smile bright as ever, "Good morning family" she said placing orange juice on the table. They all thanked Madison for breakfast, they dug into the food savoring every bite and they talked amongst themselves as a big happy family