Where is Madison?

(short chapter)

Twitter trending

1 #russianrae

2 #minnie

3 #bryson 

The video that has gone viral everywhere, got everyone talking. The tik tok that Bryce and Madison posted. In the video were the two loudly singing Party by Chris Brown, and Madison dancing in the drive-through and the video ended with the two laughings very loudly. This caused shippers and fans to get excited. Unknowingly Madison created a large fan base that called themselves russianraes. 

But Madison had her issues to worry about...

Pacing, the young blonde was pacing up and down in an office biting her finger. "Ok, Madison listen just stay calm and explain to me what happened" the calm voice of a dark-skinned woman, with braids and a suit. Madison stop pacing and took a deep breath sitting on a long couch. 

"Well it all started when I went to Russia, I was 16 but I graduated school early because I was more advanced than the average student there, that being said I went to Russia when my family started investing in social media, once they started doing that I decided to live my life somewhere else," Madison said adjusting her the neck of her skin tight black long sleeve turtle neck.

 "Once I was in Russia and was approved to live there I was selected to go the prestigious college called W.I.C.K.E.D, I took some tests and got accepted, went to the school and I can't remember what happened after that" Madison said disappointedly, the dark-skinned girl nodded writing it down in a journal...

"Look the reason why I came to here Sage cause I heard that this therapy center is the best of the best and I am hoping you can help me," Madison said desperately, Sage looked at Madison in her green emerald eyes, "I know Madison but I need to know what is the problem, what started the problem, and find the solution so its a process," Sage said calmly, this made Madison calm down. "Now tell me about what happened last night," Sage said with interest,

"Ok so last night I was dropped home by my sister's boyfriend after we had a fun time at taco bell, I got ready for bed and I had a dream or a flashback, of me going through different tests I guess, but I don't seem to know what happened next, I have no memories of when I was at school at all aside from the fact I took tests and I graduated" Madison said unsure of how she is feeling, Sage writes down everything in her journal and Madison's emotions. "Ok so tell me every detail of your dream," Sage said trying to not push too much of her patient.

Meanwhile

At the hype house Addison was stressing not knowing where her sister is, no one knows where Madison is, her phone was off which was making the nineteen year old more anxious. Vinnie walked through the door sweaty with his skateboard in his hand, he was confused seeing the scene of Addison biting her nails with her phone in her hands pacing up and down the room while everyone else was on their phones anxiously typing something. "Uh did someone died?" Vinnie said confused, he put his skateboard on the floor, and walking to the kitchen, "Omg Vinnie have you seen Madison she isn't responding to her phone nor has no one heard from her!" Addison said franticly making Vinnie's face flush with concern, he rushed to his pocket and took out his phone, dialing the Madison's number ask quick as he could, the number ringed and ringed before he heard, "Hey its Madison if I didn't answer your call I am either sleeping or busy or just don't give a f- at the tone-" he hung up the phone making Addison cry, she was worried for her sister, she could be lost or something happened, she ran to her boyfriend and cried in his arms... it was the first time anyone have ever seen Addison cry and it broke their hearts....

Meanwhile

Jaden was finished up in the music studio and driving to Mcdonalds because he was craving it, when he arrived the place was like a ghost town surprising him, he exited his car and walked to the building. Once he was inside he saw a girl with a skin-tight long sleeve black turtle neck, jeans shorts, and cream timberlands boots, her blonde hair was in a bun, he liked her style he was going to compliment her but she turned around meeting her green emerald eyes only to realize that it is Madison, "Wait Madison?" Jaden asked to be sure, "Hey Jay," Madison said casually, "Wanna hang out you know just the two of us," Jaden asked kind of nervous, Madison looked at him and shrugged not finding anything wrong with it.