I am complete

I sat beneath a tree in a field of grass, the sun was out and the breeze blew against my skin, the sound of laughter and a guitar was the only thing heard in the field. I smiled seeing my friends being happy and stupid without a care in the world it was almost refreshing, but even with this happiness I know they are un happy in this prison they call a school, they knew the truth, they found of the hard way but yet they act and behave like nothing is wrong why?

As I look at them, each one of them but my eyes stopped at her. It was like time slowed down, seeing her under the sunlight was the most beautiful thing ever, her golden blonde hair almost matched the sun as it twirled around following her moments as she spun and laugh to the music, her brows raised and eyes shut and with the biggest smile, she was always the one to make us look on the brighter side of things, and that's when I knew that she was the one that influence everyone to remain calm and be happy, because knowing and seeing her is a sign that everything was going to be fine.

"You know you should tell her you like her" a British voice of my bestfriend spoke, but I didn't take my eyes off her, I already know that dickhead was in the tree. "It's not the right time" I simply spoke, "She is actually beautiful" he spoke... while hummed in agreement.....

Days passed

I went into the field as everyday when 'school' is over everyone is in the field, when I arrived there completely ready to see her, that's when I saw everyone just sitting not doing anything, they looked completely drained and bored, I frowned I looked around and saw she was missing.....

"Where is-" I began to speak but my friend interrupted, "She wasn't in classes, she was absent all day" he spoke, for the first time in the time I have might him his face was emotionless, he normally have a smug look, smirk, or a small smile on but now its nothing....

I ran back to the school and I went straight to her room, once I arrived I saw in her room was spotless clean and tidy, I ran and went to the one place I know she goes to get away from everyone....

Once I arrived, she sat on top of the mountain top on a bench under a curved tree, her hair blew in the wind and the sun created a silhouette of her and the bench and tree... "Sunshine?" I called her by the nickname I gave her, she hummed and patted beside her, I sat down and looked into the sun set....

"What's wrong?" I asked after a moment of silence, "I am complete" she spoke looking down at her lap, her voice broken and sounded like she was crying, I replayed the words in my head, and it clicked, I softly spoke her name and she hugged me while I wrapped my arms around her, she cried into my neck and tears began to fall from my own eyes...

"That can't be right-no-there are so much un said-no-this soon" my words coming into a mumble, I tighten the hug and cried, "Please don't leave me" I cried burying my face into her shoulder as we both cried.....

As time passed and it was now night time we were just in each others arms looking at the stars and moon, "Before its too late and if anything happens I want you to know, that I like you- Heck I Love you" I spoke with a smile, she looked at me and sat in my lap facing me, "Are you sure?" she asked looking at me, "I love you" I spoke seriously looking her green eyes, "Say it again!" she spoke with a wide smile, "I LOVE YOU MADISON RAE EASTERLING!" I shouted making her laugh and grab my face and kiss me.......

Dylan's Pov

I jumped out of my sleep, I am drenched in sweat, my breathing heavy I looked around seeing that I am in my room, I held my face in my hands, what was that?

Was it a dream, no its a memory of when I was at college but why was-

Is Madison my mystery girl!? I ran to my closet and took out the chest with all the pictures and indeed I saw me and Madison-

Oh my god

This is bad..........

Vinnie Pov

This is perfect