Bestfriends

Narrator Pov

Meanwhile on the balcony

Madison was listening to xxxtenation by herself looking at the sunset. She was just humming the words, she heard the door opened but didn't look at who it was.

"All alone, call my phone, make me feel right, girl you know when you call, make me feel right, all alone, call my phone, make me feel right, girl you know when you call, make me feel right" the person sang.

"I didn't know you listened to x," The person said, Madison knew who it was but didn't pay the person any attention.

"I know we didn't start on the right foot so can we start over?" The person asked genuinely. She finally looked at them and smiled softly.

"Hi I am Madison Rae," Madison said patting a spot next to her, the person sat and leaned against the glass door. 

"Hi Madison I'm Jaden Hossler," Jaden said smiling, the song changed from moonlight to Work from Home. Madison was just humming the words looking off into the sky.

"Tell me more about you," Jaden said looking into the sky as well. 

"Well, left home when I was '16', went to Russia, raised myself, went to school graduated early, focused on dancing and gymnastics. How about you" she said in a monotone voice, Jaden somehow found that attractive but brushed off the thought. "I was born in Dallas Texas with my mom and dad, I was the odd one out from everyone else, I was dark, wore nail polish... different," he said voice getting deeper and deeper like he was trying to hide his emotions Madison took a note of it. 

"DO YOUR WORK FROM HOME!" she shouted, she grabbed Jaden's wrists pulling him up with her, she spun around with him the same, Jaden was laughing at her childishness, he doesn't like to talk about his past, anytime he remembers it, he oftentimes shut everyone out but when Madison cheer him up it was different... a good different. The two danced around the balcony singing on the top of their longs. 

They took a second to catch their breath, they sat down facing each other, Madison grabbed Jaden's wrist gently looking at his tattoos. Jaden admired the girl while she was looking at his wrists. The song Robbery came on and Madison started singing it in a Russian accent...

Jaden started to sing with her which surprised Madison, she soon realized that he can sing. "Hold up you could sing?" she asked curiously looking up at him, he smiled "Yea I can... I make music" Jaden said shyly, Madison grinned and let go of his wrists, she grabbed her phone from the ground and looked up at Jaden on her Spotify, Jaden noticed

"No!" he said trying to grab the phone from her, they were fighting over the phone, Madison pinned Jaden to the ground with her phone in hand, she then got up and ran inside, everyone attention was on the girl running inside, following along with Madison was Jaden.

"MADISON NO!" Jaden said trying to catch up to her, Thomas and Alex got their cameras out and started to the recording following the pair, everyone else started to follow them as well. Running around the house, up and down, the two made their way downstairs to the kitchen around the island.

"Madison please-" Jaden was cut off with his voice. "I don't care enough to miss you after all the shit we been through my heart's comatose, comatose~" Madison was just grinning holding the phone, while Jaden put his face in his hands. Everyone put two and two together and started to laugh. Madison just started to dance randomly to Jaden's song this caused everyone to laugh.

Thomas and Alex stop recording and asked her if it's ok if they posted it and she said yes. Everyone began to go home after some time, Madison was going to call a uber until

"Hey Madison can I give you a ride," asked Bryce, Madison looked at him and shrugged, Addison decided to stay with the Damelios. Bryce and Madison went to Bryce's car, once they were in Madison was just admiring the night's sky. "Uh, are we still on for the lunch," Bryce asked shyly clearly awkward around Madison. She looked at him and think "Yeah sure but don't be shy around me be yourself" Madison said genuinely making Bryce release a deep breath he didn't know he was keeping. Bryce handed her the aux and she played her Blackbear playlist. Halfway through the ride, the two found themselves singing on top of their lungs even Bryce threw in some weird dance moves. Bryce drove them to taco bell, where the playlist changed to Christ Brown, where the two of them got turned up and started going crazy.

Meanwhile 

Vinnie was thinking about the time that he and Madison shared, they were just being themselves getting to know each other and just enjoying each other company, there was no social media talk nor mention, no cameras, no showing off about followers nor anything to do with social media and that was very rare for someone like Vinnie to find, it was almost humbling in a way. 

As for Jaden 

He was happy it was like Madison brought up back someone he thought he lost, she brought back the old Jaden out. The Jaden that was carefree, before he was sucked into social media, before the mental breakdowns, before everything. But everyone was cut short when he saw Mads face. He loves Mads but she was always about social media, post pictures, the relationship was toxic but they still stayed. 

Meanwhile 

Everyone on social media was just exploring everyone's page especially Addison's, they demanded more content of Madison, they wanted more tea of her and Vinnie, more content of her. 

Everyone's phone was blowing up about the situation they didn't know what to do because they knew that Madison wouldn't post anything or go on anything. 

Twitter

Trending 

Number one worldwide is the hashtag #russianrae and #wewantmadison

@brycehall just posted a new video come to check it out!!!