2 months later

Madison Pov

2 months of nothing

2 months of therapy and I don't know what is wrong with me, its like my body just stops of helping me, I stop having visions or flashbacks of my past its like it was nothing but a silly dream. Sage still thinks I should continue to try but what is the use? Just wasting money on something that was probably some fantasy that my imagination made up. Maybe that what is was...

After realizing that I just quit going to therapy I am still friends with Sage just not her client. Now I am back to me, working out every morning from 5 am to 9 am, I spend time with my family and friends then I spend the night with Vincent. Am I happy? Yes but it feels like something is missing from my life, like this is not how I am suppose to spend my life...

Maybe I should just quit, I am not going to make the mistake of losing my happiness and go chasing something that could be a complete fairytale like some wattpad girl. My life is not a movie or a story...

Today wasn't different from any other day, I woke up to my alarm, put on my gym clothes and put my hair in a bun, I went on my morning run then ran to the gym and did some work outs, then I went back home at 9 am then showered, I talked  and had breakfast with my family and ignored Addison's comments about getting social media, then I went to the hype house and hanged with everyone until 2 pm then I went to the sway house where I hanged with the boys, and finally at 6 pm both Vinnie and I hanged out but the ending was different...

"Hey Madison I really love hanging out with you" Vinnie said nervously, I leaned my head to the side with a smile, "I mean us just having dinner, skating, our nightly talks, you teaching me how to talk Russian and Italian, us playing video games and arguing over football or food, I really enjoy it" Vinnie said wholeheartedly, I smiled holding his veiny arms, "Vinnie I enjoy hanging out with you too" I said with a bright smile, "Uh would you consider going on a date? or just talking! OR JUST REMAINING FRIENDS IS COOL!" Vinnie said nervously as his voice went higher, I giggled at his nervousness, I cupped his face and looked into his brown eyes, "How about we take things slow in the talking stage then go on a date?" I said making his wrap his arms around my waist...

This feels right...

Addison Pov

Two months of my management team just ignoring me, they all keep telling me that I should get Madison on social media because most of their request, offers and interviews all revolve around Madison because everyone wants to know Madison. Its kind off annoying actually and to make it worst Madison just dismisses me every time I bring up the topic. But the whole me and Bryce dating and not getting into drama really helps me keep my views and sanity. I love my sister to death and would do anything for her but she has changed so much every since she went to WICKED, she doesn't call or text me or anyone when she was at that school, and ever since she has graduated Monty has been talking about non stop, about how she has an 8.5 or something GPA, and that she is the top of all her classes and how she has a lot of diplomas. It was all too much.

As I pull up to my home, I opened the door to Lucas and Enzo running around with Monty, and the smell of food hit my nose, I smiled took off my shoes, hanged my jacket and put away my keys. 

"Hey guys what's up?" I said catching everyone's attention, "Oh hey Adds, just playing with the boys" Monty said as Lucas ducked under the table and Enzo hiding behind the couch, I giggled and walked to the kitchen to see my mom cooking dinner, "Hey mom whatcha cooking?" I asked with a smile, "An italian dish Mads taught me yesterday while you were out with Kourtney" Mom said not taking her eyes off the food, I frowned what else have Madison done when I am not around. 

I walked to the living seeing Monty tidying up the living room, "Hey Monty how is everything" I said helping him, he told me he sent the boys to take a shower before dinner and some other stuff about him and mom and some financial stuff, "Oh Madison helped me clean out the attic yesterday, since the sway boys was busy she helped out with the house" Monty said with a proud smile, making me huff. 

What else have the great Madison Rae have done...

Dylan Pov

I stepped out my limo fixing my tie and walking to the mansion in front of me, I sighed and knocked on the door, after one minute the door opened to Sage in an white looking at me funny, "What can I help you with Dylan?" she asked crossing her arms, "Wanna get free food" I said shrugging at her question, "You lucky I just came from a meeting" she said with a smile put on her black high heels, collecting her keys and turning off her house lights, I walked her to the limo and we talked on the way to the restaurant. We checked in the restaurant and took our seats...

"What the lovely purpose of giving me free food Mr. Obrien?" she asked opening the menu, I chuckled a bit, "Well I need to get something off my chest and who is more capable to tell my problems to than my therapist" I said watching as she smiled, we ordered our food after a few minutes, then we talked about non sense until our food and drinks arrived.

"Ok Dylan spill your guts" Sage said talking a sip of her red wine, "Ok so 2 months ago I found a chest filled with pictures of me and this girl, we were happy? In love? We were a couple I guess, every picture in that box were me and her and some other people but in every picture we were together in, but the thing is I don't know who she is or who anyone is in the pictures and its frustrating" I said while looking at my watch, "So on I have been having these vague dreams with the two of us just holding hangs, and doing some cheesy rom com shit but after a while it just stops its like my brain doesn't want me to remember her anymore? I don't know what to do Sage" I said playing with the steak, I heard her hum....

Who are you mystery girl?