Family Reunion Part 1

Narrator POV

Addison was excited about seeing her sister after so many years. Addison and Madison although being completely different they had a sister bond that was deeper and stronger than anything, they were best friends, but when Madison moved away they lost that bond and they faded away from each other. Addison is hoping that they can rebuild that bond again. Addison didn't know when her twin was coming to la and her twin wasn't answering her phone.

"Addison you need to take a break from your phone" Mia said taking away her phone, "Yeah you have been staring at it for way too long now" Jaden said agreeing with Mia. "I just worried about Mads" Addison mumbled.

Walking through the busy airport of LA, was Madison with a resting bitch face to follow. She wasn't pleased that she had to wear sweats, a hat, and glasses for people that will mistake her for Addison or assume that it's Madison. She finally got an Uber after a long wait to her parent's house. The house is different from what she remembers, but she remembered that Addison told her their new address. After taking a sharp inhale she pressed the buzzer of the gated house.

"Hello?" Sheri's voice said through the speaker box, "It's the least favorite" Madison said covering her face from the wind, "OH MY GOD MADISON!" the woman exclaimed, Madison just smiled, the gates opened, Madison walked a long way to the house to be instantly greeted with a bear hug from Sheri

"My baby is home" the woman said, Madison smiled and embraced her mother, they were rocking side to side, not ready to let go of one another. "Sheri where are-" Monty walked out the house and saw the sight of the two, Sheri finally releasing her daughter, for Madison to see her stepdad standing there, she smiled and playfully rolled her eyes, "Come on old man don't leaving waiting" 

Monty smiled and embraced her in a bear hug, although Monty not being Madison and Addison's real biological father, he takes care of them like his own. The three went inside for Madison to be engulfed in a group hug of her younger brothers

"MADISON!" her baby brother Lucas screamed, "My baby!" she lifted her baby brother, hugged him, and covered his face in a bunch of kisses, the laughter of the boy filled the room, Madison placed him down and hugged her other younger brother, "Stop growing on me" Madison said tightening the hug, "I missed you" Enzo said crying tears of joy, "I missed you guys more than you know" Madison whispered

"Does Addison know that you here?" Sheri said making the two siblings part from their hug, "No I was planning on surprising her" the blonde said with a shrug, "She is at the hype house" Enzo said forgetting that his sister doesn't know what it means, "Hype House?" she said confused, "I will fill you in later" Enzo said making her nod.

"How about you surprise her there?" Monty said as an idea, "With all her influencer friends?" Madison said with a unreadable expression, "Kinda" Enzo said scared of how the blonde would react, "Fuck sure" Madison said with a shrug, "Language!" Sheri shouted, "Lucas have heard worse" Enzo said making Monty laugh and Madison was confused. The adults called someone by the name of Thomas to come over. Enzo filled Madison in on everything about Addison, her friends, tik tok, himself, and everything.

"Guys come downstairs!" Sheri called out

Madison was in Addison's room finding a suitable outfit for her, as Madison didn't pack anything but her devices. After finding ripped jeans and a t-shirt, Madison went downstairs to see a muscular angry bird in her living room, "Who is angry bird" Madison said pointing to the man, and everyone laughed. "You weren't laughing when you said she wasn't like Addison" the man said looking at her up and down, "Thomas Petrou" the man said answering her question, "Erm Walmart Addison Rae-" Madison said with sass but was cut off by Enzo warning her with a smile.

Thomas nodded looking at her up and down again, they explained the plan they wanted to do, everything was running smoothly until Thomas mentioned filming. The Rae's knows that Madison hates being put into the spotlight or on social media. In that instant, everyone turned to Madison who had a bitch face one already 

"What's the point of filming?" Madison said pissed off, "Like seeing someone else happiness and broadcasting it is just dumb" Madison raising her voice a bit, "Um Addison and our friends had built-" Thomas tried explaining to her but he was cut off by Madison, "A social media career that involves you to broadcast your lives and when you fuck up you fake cry and write notes apologizes" her words cut deeper than a knife. Everyone was silent, Thomas looked at Madison who was annoyed

"Madi-" "Enzo no!" the blonde said interrupting her younger brother, "Please it's their jobs and Addison would want you to do it or make a tik tok with you" Sheri reasoning with the girl

She groaned and nodded, Thomas nodded and began calling people, while Madison was hugging her baby brother and talking to her parents. After sometime Thomas came into the living room

"So there is going to be a lot of people just close friends of Addison, only I will be filming, we can go there now as everyone is doing a photo shoot with everyone" Thomas said to the blonde.

Madison nodded and hugged her family goodbye, she and Thomas drove to the Hype House, during the ride they talked about the Hype House. Addison on the other was worried about her sister, all day she has been trying to call her, and no answer, she went to the photoshoot with hype and sway, worried and all her friends and her boyfriend were trying to calm her but it was no use. After the shoot, everyone started to change to go to the hype house, on the way home they were talking about music stuff while Addison was silent laying her head on her boyfriend Bryce.

Once they reached home they went inside to see Thomas and his assistant filming them

"What's going on?-" the sound of a boy with short wild dirty blonde hair said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Make sure to check out all my other stories (Therapy and others)