Dating?

Madison Pov

Both Vinnie and I are running away from screaming girls, I don't know what is happening but all I know is that both Vinnie and I are just running. We found Boa Steakhouse and decided to run in there. I looked around to find the architecture is beautiful, a lady in uniform came to us and asked if we are here on an appointment, Vinnie was about to answer when I decided why not

"No we are not here on appointment but can we have a table for two?" I asked politely, she smiled and looked through a book and looked around the restaurant, she then took us to a table outside.

"You ok?" asked Vinnie looking at me, I smiled 

"Yes I am ok Vinnie just a little confused and hungry... sorry for dragging you here I will pay," I said wholeheartedly, Vinnie laughed a bit then held my hand "Madison it's fine, and also you have already had a fanbase" I tilted my head to the side and Vinnie smiled

"Ok, so when you surprised Addison in Thomas's youtube video everyone has been talking about you. Madison from that timeline to now you have acquired a fanbase of 8 million people..." Vinnie said showing me his phone of a fan page of me, and then another and another, tweets that everyone wanting more content of me, edits, art, and clothes my jaw dropped... I looked at Vinnie and saw that he was laughing at my expression

"But- I- HOW!" quickly covered my mouth, Vinnie was just laughing. I smiled and the waitress came to our table and gave us menus, she asked what drinks we wanted. "Uh, I will have sprite and Madison?" Vinnie said looking at me, "Uh a Pepsi please" I said politely she smiled and wrote down our order, and walked away. 

"Vinnie, what were you doing at the mall?" I asked curiously, Vinnie took a brand new charger out of his pocket. "Michael used my old one and now it doesn't work on my phone so I had to buy a new one," he said in one breath, I chuckled and nodded. Vinnie and I made small talk then the waitress took our order, Vinnie then explained the whole social media thing. Our food came and we got to know each other and told jokes.

Narrator Pov

Headlines

Madison Rae and Vinnie Hacker was spotted running away from fans and went to BOA steakhouse

Headlines

Madison Rae and Vinnie Hacker spotted at BOA steakhouse having a lunch date

Headlines

Tik Tok star Vinnie Hacker gets cozy with infamous Madison Rae

Everyone is talking about Vinnie and Madison's small little lunch together, and making assumptions about if the two are dating or not. The two just went on a friendly lunch but that is not what social media sees, they saw Vinnie and Madison laughing, Vinnie putting his hand on Madison's. The two running away from fans with hands interlocked, and Madison drinking from Vinnie's cup. This speculated a lot of rumors which reached Addison, her management team, their parents, and everyone. 

When Vinnie went to the hype house he saw all of the Sway there, he was confused about what was going on, soon Madison walked through the door and collided into Vinnie's back. 

"Vincent?" Madison said in a heavy Russian accent, Vinnie walked to the side, and Madison saw everyone there just looking down into her soul. She shrugged and walked upstairs not caring what is happening.

Vinnie was left in an uncomfortable position

"Are you two dating?" asked Thomas looking directly into his eyes. Vinnie started to laugh, his eyes started to water. Madison came downstairs with Vinnie's sweatshirt on, she saw the sight of Vinnie laughing hard...

"Uh Vincent you good fam?" asked a confused Madison, she looked at everyone who was avoiding her eye contact.

"They- they- think we are dating!" Vinnie manages to say through laughing, Madison process the words and then started to laugh.

"Bruh we just met!!" Vinnie said calming down. "Yea we literally bumped into each other and went for lunch," Vinnie said wiping away his tears. 

"Then what is Madison doing in your sweatshirt?" Nessa said looking at Madison up and down with a disgusted look. Madison's smile turned to a straight line. "Vincent lost a bet" is what Madison said with an attitude laced in her tone. Everyone showed the two what social media was saying about the situation, which Madison didn't care about she took it as a joke. 

"Omg Vincent when are you taking me on a date again," she said in a fake plastic voice. "When I see you surrounded by a crowd of fans," he said mocking her. 

"Madison you have to go on social media and address it, maybe make an Instagram account, go live, and-" Addison was cut off with a stern no 

"Look, Addison, I came here just so I can spend time with you and everyone, I didn't come here to be on social media. And if you don't drop the social media thing you are going to be the reason I move." Madison said with a stern voice. Everyone in the room was silent, Madison walked to the balcony and closed the door. She is starting to reconsider coming to LA. Her sister tried for years to make Madison come on social media but it would be a once-a-month thing but now that she sees her sister in person it's almost like she is guilt-tripping her into it. Madison sat on the floor playing her Spotify playlist not caring which.

Meanwhile 

Everyone inside was silent, all eyes were on Addison. "Why is she so stubborn!" she said angrily. "Look, Addison, you should leave the social media stuff away from her," Vinnie said seriously. "Yea Addison... Madison doesn't want to be a part of it, she is very fun and exciting putting her in social media will drain her completely" Kouvr said looking directly into Addison's eyes. 

Madison hanged around everyone for the past few days, she has been letting everyone relax, not asking to take photos or make tik toks she is just spending time with them because she wants to not for clout which was very rare for them all. Addison looked at everyone and saw that they were agreeing with what Kouvr said.

Meanwhile on the balcony 

Madison was listening to xxxtenation by herself looking at the sunset. She was just humming the words, she heard the door opened but didn't look at who it was. 

"All alone, call my phone, make me feel right, girl you know when you call, make me feel right, all alone, call my phone, make me feel right, girl you know when you call, make me feel right" the person sang. 

"I didn't know you listened to x," The person said, Madison knew who it was but didn't pay the person any attention.

"I know we didn't start on the right foot so can we start over?" The person asked genuinely. She finally looked at them and smiled softly.

"Hi I am Madison Rae," Madison said patting a spot next to her, the person sat and leaned against the glass door.