Journal Entry #2

Madison Pov

As both Addison's and I's conversation turned awkward, a car pulled up with bright lights, I covered my eyes waiting for this annoying person to turn it off, when they did, two boys came out the car, one with curly hair asked "Addison is that you?", Addison face lit up seeing the two, "Guys is that you!" she exclaimed jumping off the roof and hugging them. "Guys this is my twin sister Madison, Maddie these are the Lopez Brothers" Addison said introducing us, my gut doesn't trust them, I don't know why but its never wrong. "Nice to meet ya" I said hopping off the roof with the pizza boxes, "I'm Ondreaz and that is Tony" the one with a buzz cut said who look slightly older, I nodded throwing away the trash in a bin. I received a text from Bryce, he was apologizing and I felt bad because the only reason why he shouted at me because he was worried about Addison. We texted back and forth like we normally do, "Hey Madison!" I looked up seeing Ondreaz walking over to me, I put my phone in my pocket and waited for him to come. 

"Hey can we get to know one another?" he asked I shrugged not caring, he started to talk about himself, and I told him vague things about me, he then started to talk about music and dance passionately, I almost let my guard down. "What about you?" he asked me, looking at me up and down, "I do gymnastics, dance, and karate" I said with ease, his eyes widen and went back to normal, he asked if I wanted to do a tik tok dance with him and everyone, I shrugged he told me to look for a sound to dance to on his phone while he gets our siblings, I picked some random sound and started to think about a dance I could do. They came around me and asked me what dance am doing, I started to show them what I was planning, they liked it, and after some hard times of me teaching them the dance and 13 different shots the dance was fire, they started to hype up the video, and I decided I wanted chocolate. I walked into Walmart without them noticing, I started to look for some chocolate but ended up buying a cart filled with fruits and sweets, while I was looking for something else, I came across someone on the floor, videoing themselves making weird faces, rolling their eyes back, and biting their lips. 

What the fuck am I looking at?

"Um... don't mind me" I said walking pass the male and picking up a fluffy pillow, the male got up and put him phone in his pocket, "Um..." I almost laughed at how he was embarrassed, "Um... I do tik tok and I was making one" he said rubbing his neck, "All good fam" I said putting the pillow in my cart filled with sweets, "Hey I am Tayler by the way...Madison Rae right?" he said looking nervous, "Yea nice to meet you Tayler" I said walking away, that was the cringiest crap I have ever seen....

*

Later that night

We finally reached home, and I went immediately to the shower, I stripped from my clothes, let out my hair, and I hopped into the cold shower, after my amazing shower, I brushed my teeth and dried my dammed hair, I put on a random pajama top and bottom and I went straight to bed....

*

*

*

*

Journal Entry #2

Patient: Madison Rae Easterling

Continuing from entry 1, Madison is a Russian student, fighter, shooter and so on, she went to the private collage WICKED and has no memory from it. Last week she had a dream or flashback of when she was at WICKED, but from what she describes, its not a normal school, from what she remembers she went to the school, did some tests academically and medically then she seems to not remember anything after that. Judging from her expressions and emotions she was going through pain remembering these memories almost like her body was forcing her to remember it. 

I think she wasn't suppose to remember her memories, like maybe it wasn't a school, maybe she was tested on like a mule. Judging from what she said the Doctor stated that  'we are a school that helps bring students truest potential and strength, here we make children feel at home, we help them in their weakest areas so there won't be any left' maybe it was a place of which they make students weapons?

S. Hernandez