No one knows

@addisonraee is live come and watch

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Live • 199k

Addison was seen sitting in her closet, her face covered in makeup hiding the fact she has been crying, she had on her boyfriend's hoodie and some shorts, she sat on the floor with her legs crossed, she controlled her breathing seeing the viewer count go up, she closed her eyes and took a deep breathe.

"Hey guys this live is just to clear up some stuff regarding my sister." Addison said with fake enthusiasm, "My sister is a very private person, with that being said she isn't on social media nor has she ever been on, so you find her" Addison said in one breath, she took a deep breath before looking at the screen. 

"Please respect my sister's and I wishes and please don't bring anything up about her, don't go out of your way to find her, just leave the situation alone, it was wrong of me to talk about my sister knowing that she isn't comfortable about being on social media" Addison said on the verge of crying, she weakly smiled before ending the live

Live ended 

Narrator POV

Addison curled up on her closet floor, hoping that everyone will just drop it. Her parents were in the other room trying to come up with the best way to comfort their child and how to fix the situation with Madison. 

Madison on the other side has been doing gymnastics, she was having a blast just stretching and doing routines but Madison's fun was cut short when...

"I always knew something was up with you" exclaimed an annoying voice of someone that Madison disliked very much, Madison chose to ignore the person letting them know that she doesn't acknowledge their presence which only made the girl mad.

"Here I am trying to be nice and you're just being rude-" she was interrupted when Madison talking over her. "What do you want from me Maria!" Madison said annoyed, "Let's take a picture together I want to be fr-" Madison zoned out the fake voice of the Russian teen in front of her.

She soon realize what was going on and looked around the gymnasium seeing everyone taking out their phones, Madison quickly grabbed her stuff and ran out of the studio, with her bag on her back and her phone in hand, she walking on the streets of Russia, everyone giving side glances, she became hesitant but it got worse when...

"Omg are you, Madison Rae!" Exclaimed a teenage girl and her friends. Madison started to panic and decided to run home, her heart beating at a rapid pace, she was having a panic attack, she tried to calm herself with breathing techniques and drinking water but it fails...

Meanwhile 

Addison went over to hype where sway was also over, everyone tried to comfort Addison, "Addison I am a hundred percent sure that your sister doesn't hate you, she is just overwhelmed at the sudden news" Kouvr said giving her some tea. "Yea I am sure she is just trying to process everything" Dixie said looking at Addison.

Addison just hummed while being cuddled up with Bryce, her phone rang she looked at it and saw that Madison was trying to facetime, she got excited and answered, "MADISON!-" Addison was cut off by the shouting of her twin sister, "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU HAVE TO MENTION MY FUCKING NAME HUH!?" scared Addison flinched everyone was also shocked hearing the conversation

"I said I am sorry Madison" Addison voice became defensive, "You don't fucking get it do you" Madison voice was filled with rage, Addison saw her twin face, seeing that she was stressed out, "I have to now move because all my "friends" and everyone and their momma are trying to videotape me!" Madison said with a deep breathe.

"I am so sorry Mads" Addison said softly, Madison sighs trying to calm herself, she then looks at her sister and sighed, "Look I am sorry for exploding it's just I don't like being in the spotlight and for me to spend all my life trying to keep you a secret has just failed I became overwhelmed" she said with a calm tone, "I'm sorry little bean" she said with a small smile, "Its ok Madison" Addison said with a smile. 

"I love you!" Addison said with confidence, "Love you too" Madison said getting up from the ground, "Also tell that boy you have that I am coming to beat his ass" and with that Madison hanged up the phone leaving everyone shook and Addison confused

"OMG SHE IS COMING HERE!" Addison squealed, "Wait..." Bryce with a shocked expression, Addison squealed hugged the boy, she told everyone about her sister and what she is like, they all noticed quickly that she is very much not the same as Addison and is somewhat scared to meet her.

Sheri and Monty have been enjoying the peace of the house, Lucas at his friend's house, and Enzo at soccer practice. The silence was interrupted when Monty phone rang... Madison name flashed across the screen for a facetime, he of-course answered, the two talked and caught up, "Hey I am coming soon" Madison said so casually while Monty was taken back, "Wait what?" he said with a smile, "I am coming to LA old man" Madison said with a sassy tone but had a smile on her face. "That's great new honey! What changed?" Sheri said butting into the conversation, "Being stalked" Madison said annoyed and ending the call. 

Addison has been just talking about her sister, she tells them that she has anger issues, a lazy style, a bad girl personality, that she is a tomboy and how her sister knows how to fight, and that she is a dancer and gymnast. Everyone was intrigued but frightened but Addison was happily talking about her sister, she felt a load lifted off her shoulders now that she can talk about Madison. 

Bryce on the other side was replaying the conversation that Madison and Addison had, "Also tell that boy you have that I am coming to beat his ass" was just replaying, from what Addison says she seems like a bitch that can through hands. To sum up, she was saying that Madison is short-tempered, lazy, has an attitude, that she is a tomboy, that she is lazy and that Madison has talent. 

But to be fair Addison doesn't know anything about her sister, she is telling everyone funny and cute moments when they were younger but she was just clueless about what she is like now.

No one knows who Madison is. 

The Next Day

"All flights from Petersburg to California please make your way to please make your to jet blue"