Late meeting

4 years ago

"What is your purpose here?" A cold smooth voice of a woman boomed through a room filled with different male and females.

"Why were you chosen to be here?" The woman questioned again, then the sound of her white high heel shoes stomped on the wooden stage floor echoed through the room. "Well because you were the best in your regions and for some you were the best in your country" she spoke again her white brown cold eyes stared at the crowd of people in the auditorium, "But that doesn't mean your the best here" she clasped her hands together, "During your time at Wicked Academy you will become the best in academics and athletics and I hope you enjoy your time here" the woman finalized, with a big small on her round face that is aging gracefully, the whole auditorium clapped and cheered...

1 year later

"This whole Academy is built on lies, we are not here to grow our academics or athletics, we are here to be-"

Present Time

Madison Pov

It has been one month and everything is going right with my life now, I have a lovely boyfriend named Vinnie Hacker, I have the most amazing friends, family and fans, and just starting recently after all of Addison's begging and pleading I now a social media accounts, for tik tok, twitter, instagram, and snapchat, and already I have a massive following of 15 million followers in the space of two days. I have been making dancing content with my friends, making workout and cooking videos on my accounts, both Vinnie and I have our joined account together which has 10million followers of both me and Vinnie doing couple videos. 

I am now getting ready to go on my first interview with James Corden, I am both excited and nervous, all my friends and my dad Monty has been reassuring me making me feel alittle at ease. 

I looked into the vanity mirror of my dressing from at the late late show, I looked at my blonde hair in a high bun, my arched eyebrows, my beige eye shadow, my curled lashes, then my green eyes, my gaze fell to my button nose and then my glossed lips. I smiled as my gaze fell to my silver necklace that had a V charm, that Vinnie bought for me, I smiled as I looked at my black long sleeve turtle neck dress and my black knee high boots. I smiled as I looked like a model, they called for me, as I took a deep breath and went on stage.

The experience with James was so fun, and the support from the audience was so sweet. From me taking over the show and James being mad at me, to the both of us hosting the show, and us playing fill your guts or spill your guts, it was fun but gross and to finally James interviewing me. I was so happy and grateful for the experience.

Once I arrived home my boyfriend friends and family all congratulated me, "Congrats girl you did amazing!" Nikita hugged me, making me smile, the whole Hype and Sway house all congratulated me but Addison was no where to be seen. 

"Babe you ok?" Vinnie asked wrapping his arms around my waist as my arms automatically wrapped around his chest, "It kinda hurts that Addison isn't here, she was the one who was persistent on me doing interviews, I just thought she would be here cheering for me" I expressed to my boyfriend, resting my head in the crook of his neck, Vinnie hummed and rubbed my lower back with his thumb, "I'm sure she is maybe busy" Vinnie spoke while walking us to  his bed, which ended up with us tumbling over together on the bed, Vinne was on top of me, he readjusted himself and laid his head on my chest, him between my legs, and wrapped his arms around my waist, I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck and we fell asleep like this.

Hours later

I heard the annoying sound of my phone ringing and ringing, my eyes opened to the dark room of Vinnie, I looked around the room in search for my phone, my gaze fell to my phone lighting up and vibrating on the nightstand, I groaned and grabbed my phone and answered it, 

"Hello" my voice came out tired and raspy, "Hey" the person greeted, suddenly I joint awake, the sound of that deep voice brought back so much memories, ever since Vinnie and I started to date I haven't heard from him at all, I was so worried about him, "Dylan" I spoke his name shocked, "Hey Maddie, can we talk please" his voice sound broken and exhausted, I looked down at my curly headed boyfriend who was fast asleep on my chest, "Dyl-" I couldn't get my sentence out, "Please Madison, I really need to talk to you" he pleaded, he sounded like he was going to cry, I sighed and agreed. "Vinnie, babe" I woke Vinnie up, "Yea babe?" he answered his voice sleepy and raspy, "I'm going to meet a friend, I might come back later in the morning" I informed him, he was hesitant at first but he nodded and kissed my forehead, and fell back asleep.

I exited my car, I shoved my hands into my pants pocket, the cold wind of 3 am blew against my tanned skin, making tremble, I saw a figure walking towards me, once the street light in the parking lot I was shined on the figure, I quickly realized it was Dylan but this wasn't the Dylan I remembered hanging out with, "MADDIE!" he slurred at me, startling me, he flung his arms in the air coming towards me for a hug but I dodged him, he laughed and struggled to turn to face me, "Oh you too huh" he laughed, I looked at Dylan properly from head to toe. 

Seeing his black hair all over the place, his once tanned skin was now red, his bushy eyebrows frowned, his almond shaped eyes, that held his black orbs were bloodshot red, he looked like he was crying, I my gaze fell to his red nose, then his over grown beard. His attire was a grey tee shirt with black sweatpants.

"Dylan have you been drinking?" I asked him, he walked towards me, leaned into my ear, "Yes because of you" he slurred into my ear........