Messed up!

~Time skip~

The doors of sway opened revealing Madison and Jaden, the two saw that everyone was in the living room, and Addison was snuggled up with her mother sleeping. "Madison Rae Rosalina Easterling where the hell was you!" Sheri whisper yelled, everyone full attention turned to the girl with bunny ears on, and shopping bags. "Out" was all she said setting her bags at the door, Jaden went to his room setting down his bags. "Do you have any idea how worried everyone was Madison!" Bryce shouted getting up, this made Madison frown, "I was gone out for the day big deal!" she said rolling her and walking away, Bryce grabbed her wrist spinning her around, "ADDISON WAS HERE WORRIED SICK TRYING TO CALL YOU, TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO HER TWIN SISTER!" Bryce said filling his body with rage, his actions caused Madison to have a flashback, "Vinnie was worried sick calling you! I was calling you, Monty, Sheri EVERYONE, AND YOUR HERE BEING A SELFISH BITCH ABOUT IT!" Madison mind morphed Bryce's face with someone else's, making her act on her emotions and slap Bryce, the whole house gasp, Addison woke up to the chaos, she saw her sister and Bryce, she ran to her sister hugging her, "Madison where were you" Addison said softly in her sister's arms, "Therapy" she said loud enough for everyone to hear, Bryce's face softened, the whole house felt bad and Addison hugged her sister tighter, "Hey how about me and you where ever you want now so I can make it up to you" Madison said drying her sister's tears with her thumbs, excitedly she grabbed her stuff and ran through the door leaving Madison with a soft smile. Vinnie got up and hugged Madison making her smile, she ruffled his hair and grabbed her things, and left, "Fuck" was all Bryce said.

Meanwhile

Madison and Addison were screaming Megan the Stallion songs in the middle of a Walmart parking lot.  The two sat on top of Addison's car roof eating dominos pizza. The two talked and giggled a lot just catching up on life, Addison noticed how different Madison is, she was smarter, quicker, tougher, cold, and dismissive she was. It was like talking to a stranger at times. "Tell me what was it like in Russia," Addison said eating her pizza, "It's cold, the people there are the same, but once you connect with them and respect them they will come around, Russia is a beautiful place when you explore it properly, the rush of adrenaline in your veins going hunting or learning how to use a gun is fun!" Madison said smiling, "School?" Addison asked feeling sad, "Yea I went to a-" Madison was cut off, "The world's most expensive, prestigious private college Wicked," Addison said softly, Madison noticed the energy shift and decided to tease Madison about Bryce but it didn't do much as Addison told Madison the whole truth about them dating and that Bryce doesn't know that its fake, Madison felt bad and disgusted by her sister's actions. Thankfully a car distracted the two making them cover their eyes at the car lights. The car turned off making them readjust, "Addison is that you?" Two boys came out of the car, "Omg hey guys!" Addison jumped off the car and hugged the two, "Guys this is my twin sister Madison, Maddie these are the Lopez Brothers!" Addison said cheerfully but a gut feeling lingered in Madison, she didn't trust them.

Meanwhile

Sage, was at her house stripping from her work clothes, throwing them a basket, she stripped from her undergarments, and changed into a robe, she put her hair in a high bun, she showered letting the warm shower relax her muscles and nerves. After her relaxing shower, she put on her robe and started a bubble bath. She put on some relaxing music, she prepared some melted chocolate with some strawberries. She placed some soap and some bath booms, after a minute she stopped the pipe, took off her robe, and went into her bath, she relaxed in the hot bubble bath, the sound of Company by Justin Bieber relaxed her mind and body making her de-stress. She ate her food and singed to some of the songs that were playing in the background, her fun was cut short when her phone rang, the ringtone of one specific person she placed it for made her groan, "Alexa turn down the music to 30%" she shouted and she answered the phone putting it on speaker. 

"You know I should be charging you for always calling late Mr. Obrien," Sage said playing with the water, "Oh I apologize miss Garcia," the man said making the girl giggle, "What's up Dylan?" she asked the two talked for hours, most of the conversation was just Dylan venting to her, and the other was them fake flirting. Sage was by now out of the tub and in her bed with her robe on drinking wine. "So what you got on," Dylan said trying to sound sexy but failing when he laughed, "Nothing what about you?" Sage said returning the same energy making the two laugh, a knock on her door ruined the moment making Sage get up, "You expecting someone?" Dylan asked, "No" was all she said looking through the peephole of the door, a sigh of relief escaped Sage's lips, "Hey Dylan can I call you back?" he replied with yes and the two hung up and Sage opened the door seeing Jaden crying. 

"I fucked up," Jaden said letting out a sob, startled the dark-skinned girl dragged him inside and hugged him, rubbing his back for a means to calm him down, "What happened?" was all she asked, "I slept with my friend's girlfriend!" this broke the girl and ended up hugging him tightly.