29

7 years later…

‘Yah! Why are you so late!?’
Minhyuk shouted as Wonho walked in the pub.

‘I’m not even late, why are you already drunk?’

‘I’m not DRUNK!!’
Minhyuk shouted again.

‘Aigoo, you can’t even sit properly. Why are you like this? Where is your boyfriend?’

‘What boyfriend!? Hmphh’

‘Ahh did they fight again?’
Wonho asked Jooheon

Jooheon shrugged as he sighs.

‘Minhyuk-ah~ Hang on~ someone will come soon~’
Joohoen said sarcastically.

/door bell chimes/

‘See? There he is’
Jooheon said as Changkyun came inside.

‘Babe, I’m here’

‘Who are you!? I don’t know any babe’ Minhyuk slurred

‘You are, you’re my babe’

‘You two are so eWw, please stop it’ Jooheon said making a face at them.

‘I’m sorry, I know I’m late, I seriously wanted to come here with you, but there were urgent stuffs I had to take care, so that I could take a day off tomorrow’

‘Why do you need a day off tomorrow?’

‘Why of course we’re going out on a date tomorrow’

‘R-really?’ Minhyuk hiccupped

‘Of course. We’ll go anywhere you want to go hnm?’

‘Okay…’

‘Now stop sulking and come here’ Changkyun opened his arms for his boyfriend.

‘How could Minhyuk melt this ice block?’ Jooheon asked referring to Changkyun.

‘I know right, he’s only like that with Minhyuk’
Shownu pointed out.

‘You’re not much different either’ Jooheon replied as all eyes landed to Shownu and Kihyun who quietly sits from the start.

‘Is he alright?’
Wonho asked referring to Kihyun who seemed to be sleeping peacefully on his boyfriend’s broad shoulder.

‘Yeah, he doze off right after he get tipsy’

‘hahahah he’s so cute’

‘Back off dude’

‘He’s all yours’

The boys, except Minhyuk and Kihyun continued to drink as they chat.

‘Have you heard anything about him yet?’
Shownu asked Wonho, no name needed to be mention, they all knew what this is about.

Wonho shook his head sadly.

Changkyun sighed.

It’s no secret he used to like Hyungwon. Because of that he was also not very fond of Wonho and he frowned upon the fact that Wonho and Hyungwon seems to like each other.

And he never got the chance to confess himself, heck he didn’t even got to spent much time with Hyungwon.

After what happened to Hyungwon, they could all see how that affects Wonho. Of course they’re all sad, but Wonho? They’re all really worried about him. Changkyun came to accept his fate. He completely accept that he’s not the one for Hyungwon. He never really had his eyes on anyone after that.

Well, until Minhyuk.

They were classmates and do hangout before, but they never really get close.

It started when one day Minhyuk suddenly just came tripping down onto him. Well of course drinks were all over Changkyun but his eyes were glued to a pair of beautiful eyes before him. 

Were they always this beautiful?
What is it that he’s feeling inside his stomach?

After that day, he would sneak glances, But he didn’t dare to make a move towards Minhyuk as he thought he was dating Jooheon.

Little did he know, all Minhyuk ever does is talk about Changkyun to Jooheon.

                 ×   ×   ×   ×   ×   ×   ×

Do y'all like Changkyun × Minhyuk snippet? Can't help but add it cause they're so cute ^3^