21

. . .

After the whole thing that happened before, Hyungwon got so embarrassed and he refused to talk.

This amused Wonho and he teased Hyungwon all the time which makes Hyungwon to look like a ripe tomato.

Wonho suddenly get up and started walking. Hyungwon, worrying that Wonho got angry immediately called him.

‘Where are you going?’

‘Somewhere’

‘Where?’

‘Anywhere but here’

Hyungwon got intimidated by Wonho and his eyes got teary.

‘Why..?’

‘Kidding!’ Wonho shouted as he laughed loudly.

‘YOU!!’ Hyungwon tried to hit him but he ran.

So they spent a few minutes by them running around as Wonho tried to dodge the hits from Hyungwon.

They broke into laughter. Tired and exhausted, they lay on the sand, catching their breaths.

‘I love hearing you laugh’ Wonho said, looking dearly at Hyungwon.

Hyungwon smiled at him, he doesn’t feel uneasy, in fact, he feel happy too.

‘Come on, let’s catch a fish’ Wonho suggest

‘I don’t know how…’

‘It’s okay, I’ll show you’ Wonho said happily as he get up, stretched his arms towards Hyungwon and offered his hand.

As they were catching a fish, they played in the water and sharing good memories.

At nighttime, they both lay down and gaze at the stars.

‘Do you think we’ll get out from here?’
Hyungwon asked

‘Of course. They’ll find us. They’re probably even searching for us right now’ Wonho replied, reassuring Hyungwon.

‘You think?’

‘Yep. Though I’m enjoying my time here with you’ Wonho smiled at him

‘Same..’ This surprised Wonho.

They smiled at each other, feeling close as ever.

‘Hyungwon..’

‘Mmm?’

‘I have something to tell you’ Wonho’s voice is low and nervous.

‘What is it?’

‘I..uhm’

Hyungwon lift his eyebrows as he faced Wonho.

‘You might think that I’m just messing around or just tease you but I really like you’

Wonho nervously look at Hyungwon, waiting for an answer or anything. But Hyungwon went silent. He just stare at Wonho, looking for any hint of a joke.

But Wonho’s eyes were filled with happiness, anxious and love…

Wonho avert his eyes as he felt nervous and sad for not getting a reply.

But his sadness was not long as Hyungwon grabbed his hands and entwined their fingers.

‘Me too’ Hyungwon replied as he looked directly into Wonho’s eyes.

That night, Wonho dreamt of a fireplace.

He sat beside it, holding the hands of someone precious.

He looked dearly at those big and sparkling eyes which he’ll notice anywhere.

His heart is full as he caress the soft and beautiful hand.

He promised to never let go.

.  .  .  .  .

• Have you ever confessed your love to anyone?