2

The teacher announced their roommates are assigned by them and list are put on the bulletin board. The boys make their way for the board “I hope we’re roommates again” Kihyun said to Hyungwon “Yeah,i hope too”. “I want to roommate with Hyungwon” Minhyuk said “I want it too” Jooheon said from behind. “Hyungwon needs to be taken care, i can do that, i’ve taken care of him before” “so what!?” Minhyuk and Jooheon said in unison. “Okay guys stop it” Snownu said calmly.
When they look At the list, they all paused for a second :
Shownu, I.M and Kihyun -room no.34.
Minhyuk and Jooheon- room no.35.
Hyungwon and Wonho- room no.40       etc.
The pairing of Hyungwon and Wonho made everyone looks at each other and tried their best to hold their laugh. Hyungwon stood as a pole staring at the board, what is this shit. Wonho smirks “Looks like we’re going to be roommates baby”. Hyungwon is pissed off and busrt out an “Argh”. Kihyun pitied him but he himself suddenly realised his situation. He was paired up with Shownu, he felt relieved that I.M is included because he’s not sure he’ll able to survive the atmosphere of Shownu and him alone. But then he thought to himself, maybe this could be a great chance to get to know him better.